RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
gubellini

Aidan Rodley

3 hours ago, gubellini said:

Aidan doing a great job presenting at Riccarton today but PLEASE stop finishing your sentences with the words “as well”. Superflous phrase.

There is a jockey fighting for his life, in Waikato Hospital, and you're getting your undies in a twist about what a Trackside presenter is saying, GET OVER YOURSELF!!!

11 minutes ago, scooby3051 said:

Miss Jools I am sure gubelini meant nothing buy it, everyone is thinking about Taki and his awful accident... and we all know he is fighting for his life...but Aiden is a tad boring after a while...LOL

Mmmm .. why don't you talk to him or Trackside about it rather than run him down on this site ?? .. being hypocritical again. And yes I'm being sarcastic, but what's good for the goose is good for the gander. And you know what I am talking about Scooby. I actually agree that he is lacking in some respects as are a few presenters as I pointed out about one in a post a week or so ago. My whole point being I can't believe they are not performance managed so they can be provided with appropriate training or if not up to it moved on. Trackside itself is one giant bore unfortunately and having some 2nd rate presenters, along with the same old format every week quite frankly turns the audience right off.

19 hours ago, Palliser said:

Mmmm .. why don't you talk to him or Trackside about it rather than run him down on this site ?? .. being hypocritical again. And yes I'm being sarcastic, but what's good for the goose is good for the gander. And you know what I am talking about Scooby. I actually agree that he is lacking in some respects as are a few presenters as I pointed out about one in a post a week or so ago. My whole point being I can't believe they are not performance managed so they can be provided with appropriate training or if not up to it moved on. Trackside itself is one giant bore unfortunately and having some 2nd rate presenters, along with the same old format every week quite frankly turns the audience right off.

Not running him down..its a fact he becomes boring to me...not attacking him or saying anything I would not say to him directly...not attacking the way he speaks looks or pronounces things like others were in other threads...just stating my opinion ...cheers