RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
say no more

LONGSHOT Comp - Results Thread

Will post results here.  47 races so can't promise a result after every race but they will be relatively regular.

With a 47 row (races) spreadsheet and 12 picks per person interspersed over those 47 rows, there is every chance I made an input error :)

If you find I've got your score wrong or missed a winning selection please let me know.

Haven't logged all of the entries yet but at least two on the $32 winner in the first, and one on the $13 placegetter - nice work.

44 entries in total.

Disillusioned has left many other entrants exactly that - they are off to a very impressive start picking the winner of the first two races.  Sayer also on the winner in the first and four in total on the winner of the second, who only just met the $10 longshot threshold.

Totals after Race 2 at Ruakaka as follows:

image.png.c890beaee5ae12a778ba174f5eddca84.png

NZ races all done.  Nobody on Taramea Lad in the last at Riccarton but a few on the place-getters including Stoyd who jumps into the lead.

Disillusioned who led from the jump until now, has hung up their queue for the day so will have to settle for 2nd at best.

image.png.efb772ab6080fae9efd660d5e523eb59.png

FINAL STANDINGS  (subject to a quick review a bit later tonight)

Congratulations to our winner Gubellini who pretty much put the comp beyond doubt with a $1,001 collect from Hard Empire.   Well done also to Cabbage and Stoyd who round out the podium (and the prize spots).  

Rev might have scored zero but he did tip out Gubellini and Cabbage in his preview of the comp.

Thanks all for entering and once again thanks to Kingsbeer - let's hope the winners can turn your contribution into some collects.

image.thumb.png.f8c5cb261c5d9cdd93aac2c6efdb7102.png

Thanks to the sponsor and administrator for the very interesting competition.  I thought for a while I had kicked clear on the turn and would hold on (just) until that Queensland bolter flew down the long Randwick straight.  Please also us my prize to contribute to another competition.

41 minutes ago, Stoyd said:

Thanks to the sponsor and administrator for the very interesting competition.  I thought for a while I had kicked clear on the turn and would hold on (just) until that Queensland bolter flew down the long Randwick straight.  Please also us my prize to contribute to another competition.

Thank you Stoyd that is really nice of you, please reach out if you have any suggestions for your sponsored comp...well done.

1 hour ago, gubellini said:

Thanks for the competition. Please use my prize for future competitions. Thanks.

Thank you so much also Guebilini...If its ok with you two maybe we can do a joint comp that you two and I sponsor.Thanks again for the generosity and thanks saynomore for the scoring great job as always.