RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
TimTimTimbo

Dexter has the choice of 2 drives in the Hambletonian, I am betting he takes the filly over the colt

He ran second in the first elimination of the Hambo and won with one of only 2 fillies entered in it in Jiggy Jog. Here below is the video, watch the finish as she finishes like a Ferrari from just in behind. The favorite and other filly in the race is Joviality who is the only millionaire and who also has beaten the boys at will. In fact, she now has a record of 19 starts 15 wins 2 seconds and a third for $1,279,898

Dexter would be nuts to choose the colt over here IMO.  I will post the 1st elim below the second one here. Rebuff actually may well be the favorite, this colt is a machine and has not lost since last year

Below is Dexter interview after his win in the second heat

Oh thanks heaps for this post Timbo mate 😃👍 lovin the footage and the info, DD is startin to get that US twang to his voice.....look forward to seein how he goes LOL yuh right, that filly finished like a missile incomin....

Cheers Iraklis

See DD has elected to go with JiggyJog the filly in race 15. Hambletonian Timbo, did yuh see those Kiwibreds rollin home the other day at Yonkers, race 8. Jack'sLegend, AnotherMasterPiece, and FunAtTheBeach 1,2,3 respectively, then the race after that AmericanDealer romped in from SmokinBy, pretty kool 😃....an you're right there is some big guns in Sat at the Meadowlands race 2. WatchMeNow, race 9. AmazingDream geez wish we could get it live, cmon TAB....

Cheers Iraklis

3 hours ago, TimTimTimbo said:

So Todd McCarthy gets off Amazing Dream to drive Kobe's GG at 50 to 1. Kiwi Nifty Norman trains the winner

Amazing Dream ran a good race.

I'm not too sure Todd  had much of a choice. Brian was down as driver when the entries first came out.

But what a day for Todd. Absolute peach of a drive. Saved all that ground around the last turn was the winning of the race for him.

Also the sire Chapter Seven what a day for him as well.

6 minutes ago, maple h said:

I'm not too sure Todd  had much of a choice. Brian was down as driver when the entries first came out.

But what a day for Todd. Absolute peach of a drive. Saved all that ground around the last turn was the winning of the race for him.

Also the sire Chapter Seven what a day for him as well.

Yep, He's an excellent driver and Jim Campbell is a classy guy from what I have seen over the years.

Chapter and Walner domination for a few years more.