RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Black Kirrama

Sir Bruce Sherwin 's race calls. He's a star.

https://loveracing.nz/RaceInfo/50626/6/Race-Detail.aspx

With Georgy away we are truly blessed to have Zillionair race caller Sir Bruce bringing

his world wide knowledge and fantastic verbal  craft  to winter Racing.

This is the commentary link to  Bruce's  race call on  The Ryder Stakes  R 6 at Te Rapa 30.07.22.

Watch and note how Bruce identifies  McNab on Pacific Dragon as being in front at the home turn.

Sophmaze looms, and looks the danger. Bruce got it right..

Thanks Bruce .

Rev

1 hour ago, gubellini said:

Bruce is far and away the best commentator in the north. He understands speed and tempo during a race. Very analytical in his pre race comments.

Because he is not simply a talking head...talk for the sake of it...he knows his form and he enjoys his job...dunno why he is not used more in the role...

12 hours ago, Pam Robson said:

Have to agree also.

He commentated down at Riccarton many years ago, boy I was impressed.

I was fortunate to have a winner on the day, ridden by a young James McDonald. 

Commentary was gold.

Pam, what was your winner on the Day that Sir Bruce called your winner home.

With a James on boad !!  Magic for you. Congrats on having a Bruce Sherwin winner !!

Can you post the video on here ??

Rev

6 hours ago, Midget said:

Agree regarding Bruce being a top caller and enjoy his commentary's. Just a pity his Golf ability is not at the same level 🙂

Surprising with such a large stroke...because I'd imagine his golf clubs would be at least 2m in length! 🤔😆

The Man is a genius. Small but cheerful crowd as usual oncourse today and competitive quality racing. The Commentaries are that good you could almost close your eyes.The loss of The Bounder in the sprint and Mr Yanagidas horrifying fall marred an otherwise excellent day .Taiki had track staff in very close proximity visibly shaken and from first hand reports its incredible he is Still with us.😖Thoughts and Prayers for his quick recovery

On 8/3/2022 at 6:37 AM, JJ Flash said:

Another bizarre post by you. Have you not heard of M Cross

I actually agree with mikenz, with due respect to Matt Cross, in my view Craig Rail is the best in the South Island, he has improved a lot when given the opportunity, his recent efforts in Canterbury when M Cross was absent were outstanding as were his calls on the West Coast circuit earlier this year. Just my opinion