RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Gerrymir00

Futures Betting

I have to say.......with the amount spent on the new computer system, the long range futures betting i.e. Tarzino, Arrowfield leaves me disappointed.

Disappointed as  I like to have a ticket in my hot little hand that says if my bet wins I collect x number of dollars. I may well put the same bet on in my account but often split the dollars between account and ticket 50/50 split for my $5 multis.

How do those of you who are bigger spenders than me get the longe range option numbers as I have been told I need to go into the agency and bug the often busy operators to find out the option numbers, or put a dummy bet on at the terminal to get the option number, cancel that bet and use the number on my form...is there an easier way.....look forward to any shortcuts, thanks

I cant remember the last time I filled in a TAB bet card or whatever they are.

In fact I cant remember the last time I was in a TAB, might have to go again  one day before they are extinct, all online these days.

Still irks me how  the dividends take so long to come through after the race, thought today I was on a roughie, red inferno, not much form in a form rich race, a lousy 8s, couldn't believe it, was paying 17s 15 minutes before the race.

13 hours ago, Shad said:

Still irks me how  the dividends take so long to come through after the race, thought today I was on a roughie, red inferno, not much form in a form rich race, a lousy 8s, couldn't believe it, was paying 17s 15 minutes before the race.

Isn't that what fixed odds betting is for?

May only take a few seconds for each leg of a multi but as stated for an eight leg multi, time I would rather not waste....easier just to forego the bet full stop.

I regard myself as reasonably patient so reaching out to those less patient for any tips or tricks they may have....or have they just given up as well 🤔

12 minutes ago, Gerrymir00 said:

May only take a few seconds for each leg of a multi but as stated for an eight leg multi, time I would rather not waste....easier just to forego the bet full stop.

Best you dont try and put a bet on at an Ozie TAB, they are all manual ticket's at counters. No ifs or buts.