RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
crustyngrizzly

Question re Taumarunui Cup

Does anybody know what year AHJAY won the Taumarunui Cup.

Think it was trained by Hec Tapper.

Tamarunui Cup day was held at Te Awamutu and it was the the day i took my 1st horse to the races which was really just a walk up the road.

The horse was AJAR and rider Noel Riordan and horse disappeared into the bog around the 600m mark, Noel reappeared out the back of a Stewards car and the horse kindly did another circuit of the track after pulling herself out of the mud.

Great Days.

WaS on track today, I have to say it’s one of the best race days going.

500 odd I understand came along from the club, they created a grea t atmosphere, drunk the course dry of Corona and had a bloody good family day out.

WRC could take notes of how to do things better and get a super environment  on course in winter like these guys did today.

Such a shame the food at TR is over priced dreadful stuff, they have to be taking the piss at $9 for a tiny bun with ham and coleslaw.

An urgent review of bar service and food is needed.

15 hours ago, barryb said:

WaS on track today, I have to say it’s one of the best race days going.

500 odd I understand came along from the club, they created a grea t atmosphere, drunk the course dry of Corona and had a bloody good family day out.

WRC could take notes of how to do things better and get a super environment  on course in winter like these guys did today.

Such a shame the food at TR is over priced dreadful stuff, they have to be taking the piss at $9 for a tiny bun with ham and coleslaw.

An urgent review of bar service and food is needed.

Travel North from Te Rapa for about 1k and stop at Couplands bakery.For $9 you can get 9 pies.