RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
stodge

An Interesting Race from Canada

I'd welcome any comments on this which has certainly caused a ripple or two of interest up here - from Assinibola Downs which is apparently near Winnipeg.

https://www.racingpost.com/news/international/watch-very-concerning-ride-to-be-investigated-as-leader-blows-huge-margin/569412

The local Stewards took no initial decision but have now referred the race to the State's gambling regulator.

Have to say I've seen less blatant examples in an Irish Bumper but what do YOU think - yes, you not the bloke behind you?

Fascinating stuff. Could just be incompetence, but looks like he was told we want to run second. All the looking back was thinking "shit, I hope one of these is good enough to go past me so I can run second", then they all ran past him and he thought "oh f..k, stuffed that up."

It looked like the jockey got confused as to which horse he was riding in which race and on which track, and what his riding instructions were. A quick stop for a cuppa refreshed him, his horse and his memory. An absolute shocker. Certainly incompetent, as could not even cheat without is standing out like dogs balls.