RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
rosemary telephone operator

Crusaders $4.50 to win the Super 14

I have no doubt that Mr Taylor is spot on with his predictions about the Crusaders, and oh how that must...

..even if its comes via some epiphany from old 'dummy spitter' CTaylor its always good to see the Crusaders being championed...

Better still to see them delivering :y:

I think this thread needs to be bumped.

I have no doubt that Mr Taylor is spot on with his predictions about the Crusaders, and oh how that must rile some of the haters.

He he he

I'm neither a Taylor-hater nor a Bulls-lover, Stephen, but looking at the Bulls draw - a tour that sees them play the Force, the Chiefs, the Blues and the Reds ... followed by a home game against the Crusaders - I'd rather my house were on them to win the comp than the Saders!

How do you see it?

I had $20 bet with bro he reckoned crusaders would go through unbeaten.I thought Bulls would.He already paid up i hoping i dont have to.However i spent $20 put 10 on each to win final.Already had $50 on Bulls to win so Go the Bulls

That seems rather generous doesn't it?

McCaw is set to sit out the first 2-3 games, but thats it.

They have an endless supply of powerhouse tightforwards from which to choose from, Carter is back, they've retained the classy Jared Payne and they've skillfully acquired Guildford and Fruean.

Unless they suffer a horrendous string of injuries, I really can't see that $4.50 being bettered all season.

Hurricanes are at $6......thats a few dollars short of where they should be.

I am....without a shadow of a doubt....a Rugby genius!!

Look what I predicted back in November of LAST YEAR!!

And has the $4.50 been bettered since?...of course not!!

I've just re-read this thread and it's absolutely hilarious....particularly post #14 from our indigenous friend in "Chloe Country".

Sunlineboy also managed to put his foot in it again.....hardly surprising though.

As they say in the movies.......Daryl dug a hole!

GO THE CRUSADERS!!!

I would imagine that the Crusaders have as much chance of winning the Super 14 as the Ab,s have of winning the next WC.

Every 4 years the best bet in sport rolls around and its not far away now.

GO THE CRUSADERS!!!

Keep blowing the trumpet cwissy.

Currently at $5.50 to win the S14.

Indeed, Flash...

The Saders will likely lose to the Bulls this weekend. But, even if they won, they'd likely still have to play a semifinal in South Africa (probably against the Bulls again) and then a final in South Africa also (against the Stormers)...

Its almost impossible to see other than a Bulls-Stormers final ... which, if you are two-eyed about it, is the 'fairest' final after the season we've had...

I've just re-read this thread and it's absolutely hilarious....particularly post #14 from our indigenous friend in "Chloe Country".

Sunlineboy also managed to put his foot in it again.....hardly surprising though.

As they say in the movies.......Daryl dug a hole!

GO THE CRUSADERS!!!

Hey Mr "rugby genius". :rolleyes:

I see the Crusaders are currently at 7s.

Got any other specials oh great one? :D

I was one who said not to take the $4.50 Kiah

Well as much as our self appointed rugby genius has said, it seems you and Kiah were a lot closer to the mark than the thread author.

Anybody that took the $4.50 has turned out to be very foolish. :D

Well as much as our self appointed rugby genius has said, it seems you and Kiah were a lot closer to the mark than the thread author.

Anybody that took the $4.50 has turned out to be very foolish. :D

Ho ho ho

Dilligaf the "hindsight hit-man" strikes again.

Where were you when I initiated this thread? You were hiding under your doona, too scared to voice an opinion as usual, that's where you were.

At least SLB and Kiah had an opinion and voiced it....and they earn points for that.

You are weak dilligaf.....but i'll take it easy on you as I think you'd end up in tears if I took you on......again.

Ho ho ho mo.

Ho ho ho

Where were you when I initiated this thread? You were hiding under your doona, too scared to voice an opinion as usual, that's where you were.

At least SLB and Kiah had an opinion and voiced it....and they earn points for that.

You are weak dilligaf.....but i'll take it easy on you as I think you'd end up in tears if I took you on......again.

Ho ho ho mo.

Come on cwisy, you are king of the hindsight, you have been known to drag threads up that are ages old and have a dig.

Me end up in tears, at least I wont drop my tail and slide back under a rock when zzz has a go, talk about weak, your the expert here for that, tho its nice to see you finally got over your sulk.

As for Kiah earning kudos from you, what a joke you are, you cant even have a reasoned discussion with out having a dig, he has proved in this thread he knows a wee bit more than you but you knock yourself out thinking otherwise.

Back to back posts shows its eatin you all up. :D

ho ho ho mo, where's your originality? :rolleyes:

Eating you all up?

Where did you go to school?

With grammar like that, you've got to be unemployed!

you win the bronze medal on this board for terrible spelling and grammar. Fordman and hedley jordan have you edged out at the moment.

Ho ho ho

Ho ho ho mo.

What about me CT

Do I get half a point for at least picking the SA teams would be the danger in the first response to your thread ....especially when it looks like two SA teams will finish 1 and 2...

C'mon CT at leats give me half a point :D

Jezza

you win the bronze medal on this board for terrible spelling and grammar. Fordman and hedley jordan have you edged out at the moment.

Look what the cat dragged in!

It's the mentally insolvent Bradez!:D

Not so long ago Brad, you were extolling your academic achievements to Chris Thomson, from your days at Auckland Grammar, and bragging about the legacy you had left.

Well....do you recall this thread?

http://www.racecafe.co.nz/forum/showthread.php?t=43646&page=5&pp=10.........and in particular post #49, where you clearly don't know the difference between "your" and "you're"!:eek:

And as for you spelling of apology as "apoligy"!!.......dear oh dear!:D