RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
rosemary telephone operator

Crusaders $4.50 to win the Super 14

Exactly, Catman...

Chris and a few others - slb springs to mind - offer opinions...

Both are big enough to know they'll occasionally stuff up...

The trick in Life is to read those opinions (any opinions, really), weigh them against any contrarian opinion you might have - and then make any adjustments to your opinion you feel are required...

But after-the-event 'you suck', 'you couldn't pick your nose' and 'give it up' comments are a) predictable and B) tedious...

That with one prediction (that I admitted to stuffing up) I got labelled

(a) Thick

(B) Unfortunate

© Retarded

(d) Bipolar

Now come on Prop...I must have seriously ruffled some feathers as that onslaught wasn't that predictable :D

Jezza

That with one prediction (that I admitted to stuffing up) I got labelled

(a) Thick

(B) Unfortunate

© Retarded

(d) Bipolar

Now come on Prop...I must have seriously ruffled some feathers as that onslaught wasn't that predictable :D

Jezza

Its different when those labels are actually facts though Jezz.;)

Must have missed that one, lobster...

If I didn't know that you were such a well-balanced crustacean I could almost see you being offended!

A quote from the greatest movie of all time popped into my head Prop

The Adventures of Ford Fairlane Rock n Roll detective when Colleen Sutton (Priscilla Presley) says "Nothing offends me.... when I was 11 I walked in on my father and the Shetland Pony he bought me for my 10th birthday" :D

For those who haven't seen the movie watch it it is a Cult classic

Jezza

The Adventures of Ford Fairlane Rock n Roll detective when Colleen Sutton (Priscilla Presley) says "Nothing offends me.... when I was 11 I walked in on my father and the Shetland Pony he bought me for my 10th birthday" :D

Not seen that one, gl...

But your story reminds me of one of the very first chatrooms I joined...

I was chatting this youngish guy from rural Pennsylvania and asked what he got up to in his spare time...

It transpired that in his spare time he wasn't up to much that was dissimilar to the father in your example...

I didn't stay long in that chatroom, lol...

A quote from the greatest movie of all time popped into my head Prop

For those who haven't seen the movie watch it it is a Cult classic

Jezza

IF 'we' ever get a crowd of Racecafer's on a Bus for a Road trip Jezza :rolleyes: then you can bring that dvd along...

how do you guys organise the seating on a soccer trip?

where do you reckon you would sit where on the bus??? anyone you wouldn't be keen to sit next to??? I think me and pussy had better sit at oppersite ends, eh! :\

What a merry trip it would/could be!!! :cool:

ps... a great way to end this thread.... with a good piss take!!! :D

Both are big enough to know they'll occasionally stuff up...

Dont know much about sunlineboys record. Although I can tell you Thomsons record is so bad he should stick to easybets

IF 'we' ever get a crowd of Racecafer's on a Bus for a Road trip Jezza :rolleyes: then you can bring that dvd along...

how do you guys organise the seating on a soccer trip?

where do you reckon you would sit where on the bus??? anyone you wouldn't be keen to sit next to??? I think me and pussy had better sit at oppersite ends, eh! :\

What a merry trip it would/could be!!! :cool:

ps... a great way to end this thread.... with a good piss take!!! :D

It's Winter so I would be parking my A$$ next to Thommo....you never know his rug may be very handy if the bus breaks down and we get stranded...

Second choice would have been Sigourney if he was still posting...I would love to meet him plus his hot air would only be second choice to Thommo's warm Rug

Jezza

It's Winter so I would be parking my A$$ next to Thommo....you never know his rug may be very handy if the bus breaks down and we get stranded...

Second choice would have been Sigourney if he was still posting...I would love to meet him plus his hot air would only be second choice to Thommo's warm Rug

Jezza

one day eh!!! :cool: