RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
rosemary telephone operator

Crusaders $4.50 to win the Super 14

Look what the cat dragged in!

It's the mentally insolvent Bradez!:D

Not so long ago Brad, you were extolling your academic achievements to Chris Thomson, from your days at Auckland Grammar, and bragging about the legacy you had left.

Well....do you recall this thread?

http://www.racecafe.co.nz/forum/showthread.php?t=43646&page=5&pp=10.........and in particular post #49, where you clearly don't know the difference between "your" and "you're"!:eek:

And as for you spelling of apology as "apoligy"!!.......dear oh dear!:D

Who is this Bradez????

He's yet to provide his real name.

I think he's dreaming. ;):D

What about me CT

Do I get half a point for at least picking the SA teams would be the danger in the first response to your thread ....especially when it looks like two SA teams will finish 1 and 2...

C'mon CT at leats give me half a point :D

Jezza

Credit where credit's due Lob.

You get full marks!

Who is this Bradez????

He's yet to provide his real name.

I think he's dreaming. ]

Who when I ate some Humble Pie about tipping the Chiefs, told me I was (a) Unfortunate and (B) Retarded and then had a go at me when I said I wasn't as Unfortunate as any woman who had spent the night with him...

A Tool but not the sharpest one in the Toolbox :D

Jezza

Far out!!

For someone who makes a call on a tournament 6 months out from its completion he sure cops some flak!

Congratulations Chris Taylor for showing some foresight and having the strength to post it here.The Crusaders may yet win it!

Maybe we set up another competition called a 'Futures' comp?See how the baggers feel then

As for Kiah.... he has proved in this thread he knows a wee bit more than you but you knock yourself out thinking otherwise.

Is this the same Kiah who started a thread saying the Crusaders would finish last of all the NZ teams? Is that the Kiah you refer to Tony?

Well if you want to hitch your wagon to him then go right ahead....you'll make a nice pairing.

At least Kiah has the guts to start a thread though Tony.....and that's the kind of courage you can only lie awake at night dreaming about......because you simply don't possess an ounce of it. ;)

Who when I ate some Humble Pie about tipping the Chiefs, told me I was (a) Unfortunate and (B) Retarded and then had a go at me when I said I wasn't as Unfortunate as any woman who had spent the night with him...

A Tool but not the sharpest one in the Toolbox :D

Jezza

he's a Grammar boy wannabe??

Very strange indeed.

Far out!!

For someone who makes a call on a tournament 6 months out from its completion he sure cops some flak!

Congratulations Chris Taylor for showing some foresight and having the strength to post it here.The Crusaders may yet win it!

Maybe we set up another competition called a 'Futures' comp?See how the baggers feel then

Well thank you for your kind words Isaac. But I can only presume you're relatively new around here, as i've given out plenty over the years and a little back in retaliation is like water off a duck's back.

Let the baggers bag.....as it only exposes the depth of their incompetence.

Is this the same Kiah who started a thread saying the Crusaders would finish last of all the NZ teams? Is that the Kiah you refer to Tony?

Well if you want to hitch your wagon to him then go right ahead....you'll make a nice pairing.

At least Kiah has the guts to start a thread though Tony.....and that's the kind of courage you can only lie awake at night dreaming about......because you simply don't possess an ounce of it. ]

Lmao at you cwisy.

It really is EATIN you up init?

You have posted TWICE in relation to my last post :D

Chill bruva, it's all good.

You dun like it when you get held to account but are the first to jump on anyone if they make a wrong call.

Kiah was wrong when he said the Crusaders would finish last, they were his thoughts at the time but over all he isnt far off the mark, but that dosent stop you jumpin on him everytime he says anything you disagree with.

You're just a big bully boy that got taken down a peg or three by zzz (notice how many jumped to your aid) :D and sulked a while, now you have a few alias's you can argue with yourself if you like or you could use them as your mates.

Go you. :rolleyes:

ps. Good to see you are making up for lost time and getting the daily posting rate back up there. ;)

Isaac, stick around a bit, read ALL his postings and you will see his true colours shine through.

Guest Dishlicker
Hey Mr "rugby genius". :rolleyes:

I see the Crusaders are currently at 7s.

Got any other specials oh great one? :D

Hey tony you will like this one. I remember this guy from my time in wellingotn and i have some stories that i am, sure you would love.Send me an email through thios site.I think you can do it by clicking on my name or something like that.

John

Hey tony you will like this one. I remember this guy from my time in wellingotn and i have some stories that i am, sure you would love.Send me an email through thios site.I think you can do it by clicking on my name or something like that.

John

It's all good John.

He dosen't interest me.

I'm sure what you have is kosha and I can only imagine.

Watch out tho, he will probably email you with one of his alter egos.

Most on here have him figured for what he is.

You better get the suit of armour ready, he may or may not notice the spelling mistakes. :)

Guest Dishlicker
It's all good John.

He dosen't interest me.

I'm sure what you have is kosha and I can only imagine.

Watch out tho, he will probably email you with one of his alter egos.

Most on here have him figured for what he is.

You better get the suit of armour ready, he may or may not notice the spelling mistakes. :)

Thats cool tony but you really shouild email me all the same as its a real classic.

It's all good John.

He dosen't interest me.

Ho ho ho!:D

I've heard some whoppers in my time but this one takes the cake!

You've been a member here since 14/10/09, and in that time you've posted 152 times, of which 30 of those have been directed at me.....that's right Tony...19.7%!!

So i'd hate to see you when you ARE interested in me!!:D

But c'mon Tony....don't kid yourself.....you're rapt to have me back because it gives you something to do while you're waiting for next weeks dole money to come through.:D

Oh....and Tony..."dosen't" is actually spelt "doesn't"! :D

Bet there's a man/boy story involved. :D

Bruce, what part of this slanderous statement inferring pedaphilia did you find funny? As i'm really interested to know!

And don't try and cop out of it by saying that you have loads of posts to edit and "this one" slipped you by, as I simply don't believe it.

Anyway, i'm not going to bull**** you by saying that i've taken legal advice but if it's still there tomorrow then I will be.

of course there was that time of the great 'dummy spit'... and the... and the... :cool:

Aaahhh.....the green-eyed monster has reappeared!

I've been waiting and waiting to for to reply on the other thread David....to explain your obvious dislike of Catman.....and why you're always knocking his achievements.

As the author and painter "Cocteau" once aptly descibed it.....

....."We must believe in luck. For how else can we explain the success of those we don't like?"

Well thank you for your kind words Isaac. But I can only presume you're relatively new around here, as i've given out plenty over the years and a little back in retaliation is like water off a duck's back.

Let the baggers bag.....as it only exposes the depth of their incompetence.

Yes I am new,but if this is what this forum is all about then Im outta here.

Stupid and childish,I left school years ago.

I just want to discuss Sport with Adults.

I think this thread needs to be bumped.

I have no doubt that Mr Taylor is spot on with his predictions about the Crusaders, and oh how that must rile some of the haters.

He he he

Here I'll bump it for you this time Stevie or is that cwissy again?

$4.50 looks pretty sick about now, actually for the last 3 weeks it has looked decidedly ordinary. :D

In that time they have never been under $5s to win the comp and at one time were showing $7s

"Rugby Genius"?

Hand off it cwissy.

Ahhhh....my serial stalker is back.

Now I make that the 31st post you have sent through that's been all about me ( actually you've sent a lot more than 31 through....it's just that they haven't been allowed...I know that because I'm a moderator ). ;)

You want to try having an opinion one of these days Tony....it's very uplifting and you feel better about yourself....instead of slating others all the time.

Great people talk about ideas....( that's me )

Average people talk about things...

Ordinary people talk about other people.....( that's you )

And legends never talk...

Dato Chin Nam said that.

I am....without a shadow of a doubt....a Rugby genius!!

Look what I predicted back in November of LAST YEAR!!

And has the $4.50 been bettered since?...of course not!!

I've just re-read this thread and it's absolutely hilarious....particularly post #14 from our indigenous friend in "Chloe Country".

Sunlineboy also managed to put his foot in it again.....hardly surprising though.

As they say in the movies.......Daryl dug a hole!

GO THE CRUSADERS!!!

I think you are missing the point, again.

I never reacted to your original post at all, it was the one above where you claimed yourself to be a "rugby genius", what was it you were saying the chinaman said? :D

Talk about celebrating before you cross the line.

You also said the $4.50 wouldn't be bettered by the NZ TAB "ever" it was, 3 times. :D

As for slating people, thats your title and you go unchallenged

As for stalking, I could reply to six different people on here and they could ALL probably be you, :D so your stats are a bit incorrect I'm thinking.

As they say in the movies, cwissy dug a hole.

I apologise for any spelling mistakes. ;)

I never reacted to your original post at all, it was the one above where you claimed yourself to be a "rugby genius", what was it you were saying the chinaman said? :D

You also said the $4.50 wouldn't be bettered by the NZ TAB "ever" it was, 3 times. :D

As for stalking, I could reply to six different people on here and they could ALL probably be you, :D so your stats are a bit incorrect I'm thinking.

I apologise for any spelling mistakes. ]

...make that 32......and counting.

I apologise for any spelling mistakes. ]

Dilligaf (Does it look like I give a F#*& ) ,seriously what is the problem?

Taylor made an assumption back in November.He thought $4.50 at that stage were good odds for the Crusaders.He got it wrong.Big deal.

His posts are 90% tongue in cheek and wind ups,so dont be so precious.Get a life and move on.Its obvious you have some hidden agenda and a personal vendetta against Chris Taylor,which makes me wonder who you really are,aye Craig Kennett?

This sports forum is sucking badly lately with the likes of you and Softy offering Zero opinion and contribution....

Yes I am new,but if this is what this forum is all about then Im outta here.

Stupid and childish,I left school years ago.

I just want to discuss Sport with Adults.

Back to the topic.

If I had seen the Crusaders at $4.50 back in November I MAY have been tempted.I felt $4.50 was still too short,although some kudos go to anyone prepared to front up and say it like it is.

The most succesful franchise in Super rugby history,semi finalists the previous season.So $4.50 wasnt too bad,and rightly pointed out.

How some people can be so childish in response is baffling.For what gain?

Taylor made an assumption back in November.He thought $4.50 at that stage were good odds for the Crusaders.He got it wrong.Big deal.

Exactly, Catman...

Chris and a few others - slb springs to mind - offer opinions...

Both are big enough to know they'll occasionally stuff up...

The trick in Life is to read those opinions (any opinions, really), weigh them against any contrarian opinion you might have - and then make any adjustments to your opinion you feel are required...

But after-the-event 'you suck', 'you couldn't pick your nose' and 'give it up' comments are a) predictable and B) tedious...