RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Sheriff

Notice to all gypsies

Notice to all dwarfs..especially short arse Sheriff

Dwarf fighting,dwarf throwing competition to be held at Counties RC this Sunday.

You can roll around in the **** that you idiots call a racetrack.

Entrants must be short,have high pitched squeaky voices and smoke dope before entry...in other words for dwarf jockeys only.

You are a dickhead Sheriff

Notice to all dwarfs..especially short arse Sheriff

Dwarf fighting,dwarf throwing competition to be held at Counties RC this Sunday.

You can roll around in the **** that you idiots call a racetrack.

Entrants must be short,have high pitched squeaky voices and smoke dope before entry...in other words for dwarf jockeys only.

You are a dickhead Sheriff

I too have seen the Sherriff at the Park recently

Gee and I thought he had seen the light and come across to "The Dark Side" ??

Maybe the only reason he's grumpy is because McKay ain't going that great and it's harder to beat the gypsies than he thought...

Just a thought ....

I'm not grumpy, and the only reason McKay is not going so well is because he stayed with me for the series of claiming races that the bloody gypsies decided not to have each time we nominated him for one, so we ended up racing Cup and Derby horses every week.

Clearly there is a conspiracy against me orchestrated by the chief velvet pantyloon wearing tattooed crystal ball rubbers and star gazers.

Comeuppence we call it/

Oh, and do watch that programme you suggested, there are a lot of "short " gypsies apparently