RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
6xes

How much water does a horse drink??

okay okay... that title was just click bait!! LOL

i received this email today from the tax payers-union!! hopefully you'll consider putting forward a submission!!

Dear Phillip,

On Friday, submissions close on Nanaia Mahuta’s expensive and undemocratic “Three Waters” bill.

I’m emailing to ask you to please take two minutes now to use the Taxpayers' Union submission tool here.

>> Click here to make your voice heard <<

Our team has drafted a brief submission for you – you can spend as much or as little time as you like personalising it. The key thing is that you submit before 5pm Friday.

Labour are getting desperate

There is no doubt Labour took notice of our “Stop Three Waters Roadshow” and the huge support this campaign is generating.

First, the Government tried to buy the councils off. It didn’t work.

Then, they ran a misleading propaganda campaign across TV, radio and print to try and claim Three Waters is the necessary ‘fix’ to brown water coming out of taps. It didn’t work.

They even took the step to rejig Parliamentary rules to make it harder for members to submit against the Bill. They are now blocking emailed submissions on Nanaia Mahuta’s bill to the Select Committee, despite that being the usual practice for decades. So much for making it easier to participate in democracy! It appears that only applies to democracy the Government agrees with!

Use our tool, and we will print and personally deliver your submission to Parliament before submissions close on Friday.

Phillip, Labour are emailing their supporters to harvest supportive submissions – we can’t allow them to manufacture ‘support’ for their undemocratic measures

Herald_19-07-22_02_copy.jpg?1658193323

Click here to make your own submission against Three Waters’ higher water costs, more bureaucracy, no local control, and loss of democratic accountability of water assets.

Mahuta has a big budget, but we’ve got people power

If you’ve already submitted on Three Waters, thank you. If you’re able, please chip in to the fighting fund so that we can do one more online advertising blitz to match Labour’s efforts. We need to move quickly if we are to demonstrate to Labour’s provincial MPs that unless they join us to Stop Three Waters, they won’t be MPs for too much longer. You can make a confidential donation using our secure website here.

Thank you for your support.

Peter Williams

Peter Williams sig
Peter Williams
Board Member
New Zealand Taxpayers’ Union

I don't think it's a problem to make an initial post on here to et our audience/ members know how to get involved. You're right to move it but having its introduction to our group is also valuable. This 3 Waters issue is the biggest scam I have seen in many years. It will affect all of us materially and is a power grab of proportions never seen before in NZ history (apart from the English taking the land in the early 1880's. Go listen to Peter Williams'' address. It is the best representation of this issue so far.

5 hours ago, Berri said:

I don't think it's a problem to make an initial post on here to et our audience/ members know how to get involved. You're right to move it but having its introduction to our group is also valuable. This 3 Waters issue is the biggest scam I have seen in many years. It will affect all of us materially and is a power grab of proportions never seen before in NZ history (apart from the English taking the land in the early 1880's. Go listen to Peter Williams'' address. It is the best representation of this issue so far.

What i find interesting... is the distractions the NZ government cause to keep the focus off the 3waters issue

The NZ government distracted NZ with the flag change...which at the time was to hide the whole TPPA which at the root level tied into sovereignty and ownership

we are being distracted even now... with the pettyness of the Aotearoa New Zealand name change... and here we go again with a powergrab at the local level, with Sovereignty at the core of it.

surely it must make one wonder what Maori have been fighting over for all those years?  *shrugs