RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
eljay

Foster Must Go

Not only Foster - it only took 3 minutes to see why Cane should not be there and then he gave away another 3 points for penalty right in front of the posts!

Also Plumtree - that halftime interview on Sky Sport said a lot - most schoolboy coaches would have had better ideas and answers.

Only a matter of time before Razor gets the job…with yet another Championship under his belt…..👍

The AB’s aura has long gone….and the Irish telling Cane he was “a shit McCaw” tells you that……

No Richie, Carter, Nonu, Smith, Read, Kaino, Collins et al in this side…..they are good but not great.

On 7/18/2022 at 2:55 PM, Ohokaman said:

Only a matter of time before Razor gets the job…with yet another Championship under his belt…..👍

At least Foster is consistent,, lol and he's taken the All Blacks to a place they have never been before.

Robertson or anybody else just at present is probably better staying on the sideline, wait till they come knocking.

Seriously though, Personally I think if Foster continues to fail the board who put him there need to be revamped as well

I do actually believe our present players ain't what they are believed to be.either.

The Npc has produced some good close score bar one or two teams.

What bugs me is only the top 4 from each group make the playoffs yet nothing for the other 6 teams, making games for Southland and Manawatu almost  becoming irrelevant from now on, yet some suggest just a round Robin of 13 rounds.

How would a union like Southland or Manawatu generate interest in a 13 round comp when 0 from 6 after round 6.

3 hours ago, Patiti said:

Two up two down automatically would be good.

Be fair to say the bottom teams in NPC would still be too good for Heartland, relegation worked well when there were two or three divisions, one thing I reckon would be good if the Hannah Shield teams merged like Tasman  did, mergers can work, the Vikings would have been fine if they had have been promoted, history now though.