RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
TimTimTimbo

Amazing Dream runs 2nd to the best Female in the world in test of Faith

35 minutes ago, Iraklis said:

Oh awesome news Timbo mate 👏 she (AmazingDream) needed some time out, I'm glad she ran so well....

Cheers Iraklis

That was a fun night of racing. I was happy to see Beach Glass win the Meadowlands Pace. His daddy was Somebeachxomewhere and the same connects own the son. He is from the last crop, and he was a frozen semen product. He wins the only race in which his father failed. That is a feel-good story up here, A fun fact is there were 10 colts from his last crop and 3 of them ran in the heats or final for this race.  I think as great as Bettors is, we will never know how good SBSW was had he not died. Beach Glass is out of a Bettor's mare. What more can you ask for?

On 7/17/2022 at 3:36 PM, Iraklis said:

Oh awesome news Timbo mate 👏 she (AmazingDream) needed some time out, I'm glad she ran so well....

Cheers Iraklis

She's done it my old mate. We knew she had it in her, must have gone 1:47.6?? What a time, I give you the tip. I'm so glad that she has shown the U.S. what she is capable of, she came from well back. Amazing Dream you beauty.