RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Black Kirrama

NEW competition called ZOOPERSTARS .Spring Racing

Hi All,

the entry fee is a red herring, I just dont think members are interested in Black Kirrama's idea at all.  

I joined Race Cafe a few months ago to put my skill and luck up against other competitors.  It has never been a matter of a free entry format for me.  I am quite happy to pay every week for the  thrill and enjoyment.  The current competition picking 2 horses to get beaten doesnt really interest me, however I still compete.  I like picking horses to win, especially long-shots.

If the organisers of the Race Cafe Competitions contact me I will happily  donate $200 to a "LONGSHOT" competition in the future.

I wish everyone good punting this weekend - and as always thanks to the support team and scorers for their efforts

I understand where you are coming from Kingsbeer.

I think the idea of this comp is really for those that are keen on breeding and horses that are likely to show form over their three year old/moving into four year old seasons - at a pinch five year old, and that are happy to follow their progress and report on it.

It's a comp that will interest some, including me, so I'm in :) but I also see that there are others that aren't so interested in that aspect and nothing wrong with that :) 

Shame there wasn't enough interest in this one - I thought it was a fun concept.

For what it's worth a few i had sorted out for my stable were 

Illation - running today
Espiona - CT's fav
Lost & Running
Paulele

Dynastic
La Crique

I don't think any of these have won a gp 1 - could be wrong

Hi Guys'

I am still keen.

Can we have an official start off thread with the rules, where we pay the money to etc.

Black Kirrama didn't seem too keen to hold the money so I will be happy to accommodate.

Liz