RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Cubes

Cubes gets dumped by a girlfriend he didn't know he had

So.....

Cubes meets an interior designer for a coffee and then she calls him up a month later and says he is the worst boyfriend ever and a terrible communicator and The Cubemeister didn't even know we were going out

So gonna name next horse either Worst Boyfriend or Psycho 

46 minutes ago, Cubes said:

So.....

Cubes meets an interior designer for a coffee and then she calls him up a month later and says he is the worst boyfriend ever and a terrible communicator and The Cubemeister didn't even know we were going out

An "Asset" such as yourself Cubes should always use a burner phone, but better still never give out a phone number.😎

Would let it worry you cubes, coffee obviously means more than just that, who knows these days anything goes, she must have thought you were psychic, on another note a nice run from the fable last Saturday, took her for my syndicate bet, must be due a win soon going very good races, My friend knew a dwarf psychic that had  escaped from prison, authorities are looking for a small,medium at large, Good luck on the next coffee date, you'll be prepared for anything,.

Cubes, if she calls again tell her that the best and the most imaginative interior designers are bent blokes.  Female interior designers are more tied up in menstrual and menopausal problems and so a split complementary colour scheme is beyond their narrow and limited judgment.

12 hours ago, Tauhei Notts said:

Cubes, if she calls again tell her that the best and the most imaginative interior designers are bent blokes.  Female interior designers are more tied up in menstrual and menopausal problems and so a split complementary colour scheme is beyond their narrow and limited judgment.

Ahhh Mr Cubes, these days 28 year olds tend to be a little impetuous.

19 hours ago, Cubes said:

So.....

Fill us in with the juicy bits Cubes

Did you hold her hand, or kiss, or God forbid, do horizontal folk dancing ?

On 6/29/2022 at 3:59 PM, Cubes said:

So.....

Thought today was going to be your lucky day cubes, with the fable, took her to win, another honest run in the worst of the going, couldn't believe the place money she paid, silly me thought she be a favorite on her last run, a win is very near, certainly an honest girl.

2 hours ago, Cubes said:

Race café tragic cubes here

Also one whom doesn't want to be boasty but did Cubes win the Calcutta on the Grand National Day @ the Canterbury Club?

And Sammy Wynne great speaker

But were you not the Organiser/Treasurer/Scrutineer of such Calcutta Cubes?  Hope you weren't operating from a Democrat rulebook.😎

On 6/29/2022 at 3:59 PM, Cubes said:

So.....

Flat White seems more appropriate.😆Who instigated the rendezvous Cubinator? One look at such a fine gentleman driving a classic holden and she had grand designs and wanted you to see her interior 💔

I just got back from overseas Cubes so sorry to miss you at GN meeting. You deserve the Calcutta win after all the purchases I have seen you make over the years at the Luncheon !

Sounds like I need to get you out for a beer to help you again women wise 😎  I wonder if it was the same interior designer I saw last year ....????

1 hour ago, chelseacol said:

I just got back from overseas Cubes so sorry to miss you at GN meeting. You deserve the Calcutta win after all the purchases I have seen you make over the years at the Luncheon !

Sounds like I need to get you out for a beer to help you again women wise 😎  I wonder if it was the same interior designer I saw last year ....????

Take him to SpecSavers …. get one who’s on the way in though