RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Berri

Anyone else getting Trackside 1

5 hours ago, Berri said:

Wanted to see the first race at Rotorua this morning...a jumping race. No Trackside coverage....WTF is happening in Wellington? This is serious stuff

Berri,

Trackside is run out of Auckland, not Wellington or Petone.

Oh and by the way, to the best of my knowledge both channels, Trackside 1 & Trackside 2 via a Sky Box don't seem to have had any problems among my friends.

How are you trying to source it?

On 6/18/2022 at 12:48 PM, Berri said:

Both our TVs in Matamata and Auckland show no programing available in Trackside 1. Trackside 2 works

Has this been going on for over a week?

It must be something to do with your system otherwise EVERYONE would be up in arms, and they don’t seem to be. 

On 6/26/2022 at 12:01 PM, Berri said:

Wanted to see the first race at Rotorua this morning...a jumping race. No Trackside coverage....WTF is happening in Wellington? This is serious stuff

Been wondering that for a while now.

55 minutes ago, mikenz said:

Maybe the TAB have restricted you but this would be extreme🙂

I had it briefly on Saturday morning, but then my computer somehow disconnected from the internet, so I had to re-start it, and when I tried to get back onto the live stream of trackside, I wasn't able to.  I can however, watch the replays of the races. I just can't watch them live.

I actually think love racing video is pretty average, well that's what I have found, do you not have sky, (tv ) TAB website ? 

Hrnz have trackside 1 & 2, no need to log in, personally I think the video playback on their  site is far superior to the love racing site, same when scanning fields, noms and results.

I have a old I pad that no longer logs in to some sites, TAB is one of them, sometimes what's required to run some sites the web browser, operating system or whatever is not always capable.

Just to add that I pad for a while wouldn't play you tube, it's fine now, (touchwood), technology is fine, when it works.🙂

3 hours ago, MissJools said:

I had it briefly on Saturday morning, but then my computer somehow disconnected from the internet, so I had to re-start it, and when I tried to get back onto the live stream of trackside, I wasn't able to.  I can however, watch the replays of the races. I just can't watch them live.

Latest - as in June 2022 Windows 10 update has a few issues I believe.

3 hours ago, mikenz said:

I actually think love racing video is pretty average, well that's what I have found, do you not have sky, (tv ) TAB website ? 

Hrnz have trackside 1 & 2, no need to log in, personally I think the video playback on their  site is far superior to the love racing site, same when scanning fields, noms and results.

Thank you for telling me about Trackside broadcasting/streaming on HRNZ, went onto the website and watched Trackside 1 this afternoon.  I also watched a bit on loveracing,nz, fingers crossed i can watch Trackside again on Wednesday.  Love modern technology, when it works, but I don't like it when it doesn't!!