RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Archer

Confirmation of prize and bet

can someone confirm this ?  

The objective is to fill out your Bingo card.    You need at least one of your 24 runners to finish in each of these positions:  1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11+     First person to fill out all 11 spots on their bingo card wins.  

Prize $100 each way bet on a horse of the winners choosing split 50/50 as normal.

Thanks ...

Total bet is $100...so half you get to keep if it happens to win anything...end of story..cheers.if you are having a bet today please post in the RC bets thread...cheers.

This was explained very clearly to by me last weekend...you are really starting to annoy me.

36 minutes ago, Archer said:

can someone confirm this ?  

The objective is to fill out your Bingo card.    You need at least one of your 24 runners to finish in each of these positions:  1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11+     First person to fill out all 11 spots on their bingo card wins.  

Prize $100 each way bet on a horse of the winners choosing split 50/50 as normal.

Thanks ...

I stayed out of it last week, but you're being a shit-stirrer once again.  Seems like you can't help yourself - you just chip away at me with little digs.

Scooby added that prize detail in after I'd posted.  Bloody generous of him.

You can read that highlighted text two ways.   It could be a bet of $100 each way on a horse (total of $200) or it could be a $100 bet, with it being an each way bet (rather than exotics).   If you've followed these comps for the many many weeks that Scooby has been putting up these prizes, you'll know it's the latter.  Scooby confirmed this for you last week but you still feel the need to have another poke - why is that?

I'm very close to not accepting your entries in the comps that I run - I know some people will think I've over-reacted but I'm pretty sure Scooby will agree with me.

1 minute ago, say no more said:

I stayed out of it last week, but you're being a shit-stirrer once again.  Seems like you can't help yourself - you just chip away at me with little digs.

Scooby added that prize detail in after I'd posted.  Bloody generous of him.

You can read that highlighted text two ways.   It could be a bet of $100 each way on a horse (total of $200) or it could be a $100 bet, with it being an each way bet (rather than exotics).   If you've followed these comps for the many many weeks that Scooby has been putting up these prizes, you'll know it's the latter.  Scooby confirmed this for you last week but you still feel the need to have another poke - why is that?

I'm very close to not accepting your entries in the comps that I run - I know some people will think I've over-reacted but I'm pretty sure Scooby will agree with me.

Fully agree...I clearly explained it to him last week.

My reply to you from last week...now either shut up and enjoy the comps and the FREE bets you get should be lucky enough to win...and be respectful of the job John does as scorer or please do not bother to enter any more of our fun comps as you sir are ruining the fun of it.

On 6/12/2022 at 1:48 PM,  Archer said: 

Wasn't that 100 e/w ?  

NO its not...read the thread.Its a hundred $$$ bet, you get to keep half of it and half goes back into comps should you be successful.Cheers...

18 minutes ago, say no more said:

What ?

You know what...I cant be bothered with you...its been made very clear to you...either you are very thick or just a shit stirrer. have your bet $100 total end of story or please dont bother to enter any of the future comps as you won't be accepted..I have never had this type of nonsense from anyone else and I aint gonna start now.