RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
poundforpound

Nature Strip Simply Outstanding

5 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

They must be pretty happy with Home Affairs based on that.
Coolmore, Sir Peter Vela and Chris Waller Racing would love a win here as he goes to stud next season.

Artorious is also in that race and a strong 6f at Epsom might suit him.

I see it differently. Nature Strip has had his turn. Now Chris has to bow to the "big boys" Coolmore and not run Nature Strip so as to hopefully enhance Home Affairs value by millions!

Typo obviously as Epson was 10 days ago, this week at Royal Ascot is the greatest show on earth, but what a pathetic job Trackside did bringing us the coverage. Obviously they weren't prepared to pay. Shame on them.

1 hour ago, scooby3051 said:

Go on spark the coverage is from the UK its much better.

Thanks, Trackside coverage is very poor, cuts to music right after they cross the line. Not sure why they can't take the Sky Racing Australia coverage which has all the aftermath and interviews.

11 hours ago, scooby3051 said:

Go on spark the coverage is from the UK its much better.

Do you know whose feed they are taking - it will likely be either Sky Sports Racing or ITV?

The former has to show other meetings at other courses but they've arranged the afternoon coverage to reduce that to a minimum - no such problem for ITV but we get just the first six on that channel with the seventh on a Freeview Channel.

ITV has Ed Chamberlin fronting and I suspect will have AP McCoy and Steve Cauthen in attendance along with Jason Weaver as the main pundits. Don't know who is fronting the SSR coverage - possibly Alex Hammond and they'll have two or three experts,

ITV covers the fashion as well as the royal stuff but SSR will be all about the racing. ITV use Richard Hoiles and Mark Johnson as their commentators while SSR take the course commentary from, I would guess, Simon Holt.

17 hours ago, Insider said:

I see it differently. Nature Strip has had his turn. Now Chris has to bow to the "big boys" Coolmore and not run Nature Strip so as to hopefully enhance Home Affairs value by millions!

Typo obviously as Epson was 10 days ago, this week at Royal Ascot is the greatest show on earth, but what a pathetic job Trackside did bringing us the coverage. Obviously they weren't prepared to pay. Shame on them.

Yes, my bad…..😴

On 6/15/2022 at 9:13 AM, poundforpound said:

It’ll be really interesting because as he’s got older he’s taken a run more to hit his form, usually three runs into a campaign now, I suspect because he’s a bit fatter inside and because of his breathing 

Interestingly, I use this very excuse when my times for the 5km jog are questioned by family. I must be on a par with Nature Strip!!