RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Berri

Royal Acclaim

Come on now....don't you get it....many are using chemicals....it's part of life

Do you think it's OK to tranquilise your horses (2yo especially and colts) in order to work them in training? 

So this filly has won a maiden and a novice. Not even at a good track but what a beauty. Someone should buy this for the Everest. Data to come

Not sure if you remember but I labelled a horse called Flightline as being the best horse on the planet. Fair to say he had won the Malibu at that stage. Wondered where he had gotten to and he surfaced last week in the Metropolitan (Gp1) in the States over 1600 in 1.33 and change, through the 1200m in 1.08. Bugger me. He's the horse in the green and white that walks out of the gate at the start. Behind him were a Breeders Cup winner and a Jockey Club Stakes winner.

Now I'd love to see Baaeed and him race against each other. I think they are as good as each other

https://www.americasbestracing.net/the-sport/2022-flightline-romps-met-mile-headline-results-belmont-stakes-undercard

Baaeed in the Blue and white stripes with the blue and white striped hat