RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
say no more

Bingo comp - results thread

Got a bit excited there for a moment.
Needing Basquiat to run 2nd in the JJ Atkins for me to fill my card .... was 2nd with 50m to run  !!   and then .....  😀

Grand effort again from you today, John . Magnificent.
Thank you.

Congrats to you Archer if indeed you have taken out the honours. Well done. 

A bob of the head meant Yonkers got up for 3rd... if it got 4th I would have filled out my card too... haven't looked to see how I would have ended up on the countback though.

Could have won a comp without even picking a winner as I used 1st as my free slot.

Great comp because everyone had a chance..

Final results 

Table below includes confirmed results from all 12 races.  9 out of 49 entrants completed filled out their card, and Archer was the first to do this (after 8 races) so takes the win.  Another 24 entrants were all but.

11+ filled out by all 49 entrants - multiple times by most, while 8th & 9th proved the most elusive.

Thanks all for giving it a try.

image.thumb.png.a04fd33530fc782612069862575049b9.png

7 minutes ago, Archer said:

Wicked,

thanks all and well done to the scorer on crazy scoring day ... 😀 

Well done, Archer ... you did well.
You could try exercising a little patience though. 

image.png.eab0ccb18983800816630a8e87beac86.png

John's efforts are what I would describe as 'unparalleled.'
Many thanks, John.
Another excellent comp.

image.png

1 hour ago, Archer said:

what happened ?

Hey Archer if you think you can get your score out faster or are not happy with the job John does and the speed is not up to you satisfaction..easy either dont enter or try doing the job yourself. These comps are put on at mostly my expense John gives up his time freely so we do not need ungrateful people having digs at him or I..I am tired of it...we can easily just not do these ..would you rather that???

6 minutes ago, Archer said:

What ?

Read your earlier messages just posting a ? then a what happened? as if to say why are the scores not out yet...John does an awesome job and these comps are for fun..so please be patient and not so pushy..they are for fun..you would do well to remember that.After all you got a free $50.00 bet out of it.

Now to address the other issue, 

John (who does a fantastic job scoring) wrote a post at 4.54,  saying back soon,  ...   I posted a :: ? :: at 6.30 !!  

Now first of all, this wasn't about hurrying him up at all, I was simply wondering what was happening.  

Impatient, hardly and not reflective of my posts. 

Obviously there are some people who believe they are only ones who deserve to win and abuse or harangue the people not in their group.

So once more and finally, thank you Scooby for the competition and thanks again to John for the scoring effort. 

😀

35 minutes ago, Archer said:

Yeah not how it comes across mate.  You also posted a ? the week before when the scorer had told us he would be away for the afternoon.

Congrats on your win - top effort, but perhaps don't feel the need to post the question mark next time, and just trust that the scorer is getting things up as quickly as he can.

I can see where Scooby is coming from.

2 hours ago, Archer said:

Now to address the other issue, 

John (who does a fantastic job scoring) wrote a post at 4.54,  saying back soon,  ...   I posted a :: ? :: at 6.30 !!  

Now first of all, this wasn't about hurrying him up at all, I was simply wondering what was happening.  

Obviously there are some people who believe they are only ones who deserve to win and abuse or harangue the people not in their group.

So once more and finally, thank you Scooby for the competition and thanks again to John for the scoring effort. 

😀

And so what if he takes all night to do the final scores he does it for free... nada... nothing so he owes nobody anything and he can take as long as he wants you should appreciate how bloody lucky we are to have a scorer as good as he and ponderosa are...you try sometime to do it and see what it takes to get it right.... instead of the way you come across...... myself and John run these comps for members fun and pleasure.... people like yourself make me wonder why I even bother...Maybe you should try to be a bit more polite and appreciative of what you get here for nothing.