RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
john legend

greyhound pay day ?

35 minutes ago, CeeMeNow said:

No, if I am interpreting it correctly this is the profit returned to the codes from overseas (mainly Australia), betting on NZ races with an overseas  Betting company, this would include any Kiwis who bet on NZ races on an overseas platform.

This is one avenue of considerable funds for the greyhounds, as to the original thread post.

Every month the TAB post the top 10 individual  race T/O's, in April they were all gallops, including 4 races from Randwick, I presume that 3% of the T/O on those 4 races was paid to the Aussie code.

I see. Traditionally the discussion usually concerns the profit from NZers betting on overseas races with the NZ TAB. Traditionally this is mostly betting on gallops and in the past trots and dogs got some benefit from this betting. I may have misinterpreted the originally discussion.