RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
poundforpound

How would these delusional fools be feeling now ?

Never forget you lot, this was fuelled by a failed punter & Japanese used car importer, aided and abetted by a bitter cop who thought he hadn’t quite killed enough in the Blue Magic drama, and wanted more  

The sooner you stand up to this disinformation and evidence fabricating the sooner you’ll move on, and reclaim the moral high ground

Champion racehorse drivers Blair Orange and Dexter Dunn raided by police

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/sport/champion-racehorse-drivers-blair-orange-and-dexter-dunn-raided-by-police/HESEHY2BPGR5FSGUW6LD2XOXBA/

Hi PFP.   I have heard that 3 prominent license holders had their charged dropped very recently.  Do you know if that is correct?

Very hard to get accurate info on INCA.  Of course what we do know is that after INCA was announced re the 2018 Herald article  only one license holder was found to have committed a team driving offence for which he was suspended for a lengthy time and has since left the industry.

Other than that it is hard to fathom why it is still dragging on. 

1 hour ago, lamour said:

Hi PFP.   I have heard that 3 prominent license holders had their charged dropped very recently.  Do you know if that is correct?

Very hard to get accurate info on INCA.  Of course what we do know is that after INCA was announced re the 2018 Herald article  only one license holder was found to have committed a team driving offence for which he was suspended for a lengthy time and has since left the industry.

Other than that it is hard to fathom why it is still dragging on. 

Yes three big names had all charges dropped last week due to lack of credible evidence

No person has been found guilty of any Inca related charges, however some have been found guilty of unrelated matters discovered during the 10 million dollar Inca investigation .

There is only one race still being scrutinised, at Manawatu, it involves two individuals but there are no betting irregularities, no money trail, and the net result of the horse starting twice at the meeting was a $60 win to the connections

It’s absurd because the Police evidence is based on “how many times a driver looks over his shoulder in a race”.

It’s just another demonstration of how stupid and ignorant of race driving the investigators are

It would have zero chance of succeeding in a jury trial because every top class driver in the world would testify against the crown 

What is disturbing is that the RIB is trying to take all the Police evidence / surveillance and use it to charge those accused under the rules of racing, and that’s a grave concern because whilst it’s unlikely the courts will acquiesce to this demand for police orchestrated evidence we know from experience that some JCA members are very unprofessional and in fact are more RIB puppets than objective judges ( note I said some, others are fine, but it shouldn’t come down to luck of the draw when it defines your livelihood ) 

5 hours ago, Iraklis said:

Guys, I guess the Authorities don't know how to back out of this one without lookin stupid, well it's a bit late, just sayin.....just a thought what will happen to those same guys who brought about this whole debarcle? surely heads will roll etc 🤔

Cheers Iraklis

Authorities can lose a case just as any crown prosecutor can 'lose a case' EVERY DAY in court. There are plenty of NOT Guilty verdicts given by jury for one reason or another.

DOES NOT mean the crown Prosecutor should lose his head as P4P and Longowner are calling for . (I believe from their posts they know these kiwi folk personally in INCA.)

No matter what the cost ($10 mill or whatever) it is certainly worth it  !!!! , AS the accused and MANY others have got the WARNING .  which is 'Don't cheat' . All good . Great result !!!!

Well done NZ IMO.

sadly Aus had Pitt and Jack and Rasmussen and Shane Graham dragged through court for race fixing recent years . Penalties imposed . But All are back in action now .....

And Mark Pitt even set the AUSTRALASIAN RACE DRIVING RECORD on ONE PROGRAM the other night . 9 WINS on one night !!!!!!!! How good is that ????

great result. Glad he is back in action. a fine horseman.

43 minutes ago, Pure Steel said:

Authorities can lose a case just as any crown prosecutor can 'lose a case' EVERY DAY in court. There are plenty of NOT Guilty verdicts given by jury for one reason or another.

DOES NOT mean the crown Prosecutor should lose his head as P4P and Longowner are calling for . (I believe from their posts they know these kiwi folk personally in INCA.)

No matter what the cost ($10 mill or whatever) it is certainly worth it  !!!! , AS the accused and MANY others have got the WARNING .  which is 'Don't cheat' . All good . Great result !!!!

Well done NZ IMO.

sadly Aus had Pitt and Jack and Rasmussen and Shane Graham dragged through court for race fixing recent years . Penalties imposed . But All are back in action now .....

And Mark Pitt even set the AUSTRALASIAN RACE DRIVING RECORD on ONE PROGRAM the other night . 9 WINS on one night !!!!!!!! How good is that ????

great result. Glad he is back in action. a fine horseman.

You’re full of shXt PS

None of the Inca charges went to trial, NONE, they were all ruled by Judge Neave to lack substantive evidence and thus couldn’t proceed to trial.

Neave has systematically pulled them apart, every single one of them, just as he will almost certainly do with the one remaining race under scrutiny 

Even Police National HQ ( Andrea Quinn ) have said they never had any evidence to back up the charges, but that this whole fiasco was “driven by others”……you decide who the “others” are but I’m guessing at least one Chch based active cop, and one bitter ex cop who’s a salaried member of the RIB staff were directly involved 

You’re obviously a failed punter based on the way you interpret this, in the same style as the Japanese car importer who made the original allegations here was a failed punter, and as it happens he was in a civil dispute with the main player who was falsely alleged to orchestrate the mythical race fixing 

History will judge the narcs and those who orchestrated this farce very harshly in my view 

6 minutes ago, poundforpound said:

You’re obviously a failed punter based on the way you interpret this, in the same style as the Japanese car importer who made the original allegations here was a failed punter, and as it happens he was in a civil dispute with the main player who was falsely alleged to orchestrate the mythical race fixing 

Your response and personal attack shows your desparation and Sad Lack of Knowledge about myself and harness racing in general.

I would like to think that corruption DOES NOT HAPPEN in a sport I love and was an active participant in for many of my younger years. But the facts and figures and history of the sport show that Many participants are prone to trying the many methods of 'improving' and 'winning' in a money orientated sport. You know this . but are in denial. shame.

I live off the punt and do quite well . thank you for your INCORRECT ASSESSMENT there of failed punter . you are a Very poor judge apparently ???? Even recently I ran in 6 winners at local Eagle Farm Sat and 6 winners on Monday (your Queens Birthday holiday HawkesBay to narrowly miss winning Say No More Comp on this very site.) (and I'm a trotting bloke) 

so stick the failed punter bit up your jumper mate lol........ also I went to toilet recently so not 'full of shite either' lol.....  any more insults while I was taliking with Iraklis ??? thank god there's someone like him in NZ that actually still loves the trotting (and people) without slandering anyone....... unlike some

Ahh Pure mate, come on, the way this whole thing broke across all media, the story was massive; but even you have to ask what has come of all it, really, what? this was a huge story that only copped a few druggies and others got a good slappin, but others had their lives ruined for what? suspicion, surmise, innuendo, an exercise in naughty naughty don't cheat? for that message to pack some punch there has to be real evidence and real results, prosecutions that stick, good ol fashioned proof! if you aint got that you aint got jack sh!t....and Pure mate no need to tell me bout how Authorities/Prosecutors can lose cases in court for whatever reasons, I know all that; but if you're gunna jump the gun, come out firin all over the place you better damn well have some real ammo, it's appearin this lot didn't, and you know what Pure, here's a thought, if anything it's taught those very people who were wrong doin, how to do it better, and not get caught! all these years later and nothin to show for all that upheaval, and expenditure? oh, I would say there'd have to be an inquiry of some sort, cos those very people you are applaudin, did just what you've been grippin about 'slandered' and defamed people just tryin to go about their chosen business of Harness Racin.....

Cheers Iraklis

On 6/7/2022 at 7:55 PM, poundforpound said:

Never forget you lot, this was fuelled by a failed punter & Japanese used car importer, aided and abetted by a bitter cop who thought he hadn’t quite killed enough in the Blue Magic drama, and wanted more  

The sooner you stand up to this disinformation and evidence fabricating the sooner you’ll move on, and reclaim the moral high ground

Champion racehorse drivers Blair Orange and Dexter Dunn raided by police

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/sport/champion-racehorse-drivers-blair-orange-and-dexter-dunn-raided-by-police/HESEHY2BPGR5FSGUW6LD2XOXBA/

Very questionable drives that have been accepted by stipes only to be contradicted by the same drivers own actions or admissions later without further investigation .Not a good look . Manawatu April 11 2019

Screenshot_20220609-080101_Chrome.jpg