RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Dynamite

Matt Cross 2-5th/june

How many mistakes does this commentator want to make??

2/June - calls Penelope hall - Penny Lope Hall

calls The Present Maker -A Late Late Pressy the majority of the race

calls Claaus- Stac

Ashburton 5/June calls Escargo-Murano the entire race

Still will only mention 2 drivers -when John Dunn makes a move-or Sheree Tomlinson 

Always only refers to Sam Ottley as *SHE* during a race

This caller makes so many mistakes during his calls he must be either drunk or stoned

31 minutes ago, Dynamite said:

calls Claaus- Stac

Still will only mention 2 drivers -when John Dunn makes a move-or Sheree Tomlinson 

This caller makes so many mistakes during his calls he must be either drunk or stoned

Can't comment on Matt Cross but Craig Rail did the races at Wingatui today, how many days has Evans missed since replacing Davey Mac.

3 hours ago, Dynamite said:

calls Claaus- Stac

Murano was not even racing at Ashburton today.

Comes across as thinking he’s a bit of a hot shot IMHO

5 hours ago, JJ Flash said:

Was he?

Or had he outstayed his usefulness in terms of accuracy to his employer. That's not to say he wasn't a top bloke which i know from working with him he was.

I believe he was better and more accurate than the present caller. Davy Mac better voice and far more knowledgeable too, in my humble opinion, of course! 🤔

16 hours ago, Thejanitor said:

I believe he was better and more accurate than the present caller. Davy Mac better voice and far more knowledgeable too, in my humble opinion, of course! 🤔

A case of lets agree to disagree in the nicest possible way TJ🙃

On 6/5/2022 at 8:28 PM, Dynamite said:

calls Claaus- Stac

I must admit, I always thought Sam Ottley was a female as well, although I don't follow trotting that closely. Thats the trouble with these interchangeable christian names.

You would be correct in your thinkin WeDoomed mate, Sam Ottley (Samantha Jane Ottley) is a female driver 😃 I think Dynamite was referrin to how the announcer only calls Sam by 'SHE' and not her name.....

Hey Dynamite you forgot to add to the end of you post above; where you mention drunk or stoned 'and or both'.... 😆

Cheers Iraklis

On 6/6/2022 at 4:30 PM, Thejanitor said:

Yes totally agree, he was part of the drive to get rid of and make way for young smart arse know it alls.

2 hours ago, Palliser said:

Yes totally agree, he was part of the drive to get rid of and make way for young smart arse know it alls.

If I was a betting man, and unfortunately I have been in the past, Justin Evans won't last half or maybe even a quarter of the time Davey Mac lasted , wouldn't surprise me if he ended up taking Tony Lees place when he pulls pin or get told to fuck off, I think he comes from around the CD area , not entirely certain.

2 hours ago, mikenz said:

wouldn't surprise me if he ended up taking Tony Lees place when he pulls pin or get told to fuck off, I think he comes from around the CD area , not entirely certain.

Tony mentored him 25 years ago in CD where JE did trials and the occasional race. He did live up that way for quite some time.

I stand to be corrected but the commentator changes , including the departure of a number of them was at the behest of  a now departed Trackside employee.

8 hours ago, JJ Flash said:

Tony mentored him 25 years ago in CD where JE did trials and the occasional race. He did live up that way for quite some time.

I stand to be corrected but the commentator changes , including the departure of a number of them was at the behest of  a now departed Trackside employee.

Mmm .. funny you say that J.J .. I heard similar rumblings about a certain trackside employee and race caller involved with Brian Martin's demise from greyhound commentating, and Brian was head and shoulders above anyone who is currently commentating.

Race 5 Addington tonight

The commentator once again gets the horses names wrong again , please listen to the first 100metres of the race

https://harness.hrnz.co.nz/gws/ws/r/infohorsews/wsd06x?Arg=hrnzg-Ptype&Arg=RaceVideo&Arg=hrnzg-RacehdrID&Arg=25EB735E-C5B7-465A-8A55-2E3AA29E5722&Arg=hrnzg-rSite&Arg=TRUE

48 minutes ago, Dynamite said:

Race 5 Addington tonight

The commentator once again gets the horses names wrong again , please listen to the first 100metres of the race

https://harness.hrnz.co.nz/gws/ws/r/infohorsews/wsd06x?Arg=hrnzg-Ptype&Arg=RaceVideo&Arg=hrnzg-RacehdrID&Arg=25EB735E-C5B7-465A-8A55-2E3AA29E5722&Arg=hrnzg-rSite&Arg=TRUE

Is this your hobby? I listened to the first 100 metres of the race and noticed no errors........but then I had no idea who was in the field anyway 🤣

10 hours ago, Dynamite said:

He completely missed Silver Linings 

OMG.

*looks up, notices it's cloudy but that the sky is not falling*

I guess every cloud has a silver lining 🤣

All I can say is; if that's your biggest worry in your life right now, you must really have all of your other shit sorted and be healthy, wealthy and wise.