RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
mulebacker

Global Beauty R2 Riccarton

A very smart and quick horse  who is well capable of leading and has done so at least twice in the past and has times to smash this field

The Riccarton Synthetic you MUST be up on pace in races up to 1400 or else forget it

And what does he do  he sit back from a reasonable draw and comes flying home when it is all over

Dont tell me the jockey and trainer dont know the bias  on this poly track

It is either deliberate or absolute stupidity

And in R3 They run Chilly Filly Dead last and who is surprised when she scrapes in for 3rd

Again she has led and won in most of her races

God the Punters are Screwed Every time..  and they wonder why the kids arent interested in the sport  

Absolute Deliberate action  to make Chilly Filly Fail. I wasnt going to back it anyone.   

There have been  2 meets  on the Riccarton syntthetic and the on speed bias is clear to Everyone

SO those who think I am just a whining punter please Defend the actions of the ride on Chilly Filly and Global Beauty

I suggest you find another hobby....things happen in races out of everyones control...horses are not machines like you seem to think they are animals and sometimes things dont go to plan...but I am not going to waste time explaining to you...look at the races you will see one was pushed up and could not get closer one was slow away so had no option...anyway enjoy the rest of the day.

Chilly Filly Never been slow away in her life

I remember the immortal words of Allan Thomas 10 years ago or so  - the seasoned QLD Commentator who knows far more than me

"Ahhh I see the Favourite has missed the kick again "

This Prompted to me run an analysis in my DB of thousands of QLD races at the time and surprise surprise the chance of a fav missing kick was double that than any other runner

My Sample was in the thousands and highly significant with a p < 0.001   . Must be just an illusion though

1 hour ago, mulebacker said:

I remember the immortal words of Allan Thomas 10 years ago or so  - the seasoned QLD Commentator who knows far more than me

This Prompted to me run an analysis in my DB of thousands of QLD races at the time and surprise surprise the chance of a fav missing kick was double that than any other runner

My Sample was in the thousands and highly significant with a p < 0.001   . Must be just an illusion though

So dont bet..if its so crook why give yourself an ulcer...as I said get another hobby.

3 hours ago, mulebacker said:

A very smart and quick horse  who is well capable of leading and has done so at least twice in the past and has times to smash this field

The Riccarton Synthetic you MUST be up on pace in races up to 1400 or else forget it

And what does he do  he sit back from a reasonable draw and comes flying home when it is all over

Dont tell me the jockey and trainer dont know the bias  on this poly track

It is either deliberate or absolute stupidity

Led twice, once over 1400 and once over a mile ( today was 1200 ) 

Stopped both times when it led finishing 9th & 12th 

Are you a complete novice or just another idiot looking for a village ? 
BTW it was scrubbed the whole way today, couldn’t lay up at that pace 

Back it next time over 1400 …if it’s ridden quietly 

3 hours ago, mulebacker said:

Are you suggesting they are not trying? So Lisa don't want the premiership?

Jockeys learning to i guess how the track plays hopefully learnt something today as in the Last race Radiant rosie draw outside over 1200m and went hard, 3 wide outside leader,  tough ask and probably not a great decision to push so hard early from such a wide draw over 1200m