RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Mill Reef

Sword of State

I thought he maybe around the 12k mark but he lines up well with Noverre at the same price.

Blushing Groom, Nureyev and Hyperion were smaller so his size isn't of concern. 

While his female family is light on black -type it's the family of the outstanding ill fated filly Angst who some good Sydney judges maintained was a superstar.

A horse of considerable courage and some class he looks a great addition to our stallion ranks.

5 hours ago, Mill Reef said:

I thought he maybe around the 12k mark but he lines up well with Noverre at the same price.

Blushing Groom, Nureyev and Hyperion were smaller so his size isn't of concern. 

While his female family is light on black -type it's the family of the outstanding ill fated filly Angst who some good Sydney judges maintained was a superstar.

A horse of considerable courage and some class he looks a great addition to our stallion ranks.

Noverre standing at $10k......Sword of State $15k......personally I'd go Noverre all day long, even if both were at $10k.....just on bloodlines alone..... Just my opinion 😎