RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Berri

She's at it again Glenda Hughes

Head of Greyhounds....appointed an investment into Manawatu Track to change the stalls....used tax payers money to make it safer....then changes the starting stalls back to their unsafe position....makes sense...obviously

3 hours ago, bloke said:

Yes the then Minister, Nathan Guy decided to appoint one of his National Party hacks, Glenda Hughes as Chair of The Racing Board. What a legacy.

In fairness to Glenda I think those who preceded her, and followed her, have done no better … 

13 hours ago, poundforpound said:

In fairness to Glenda I think those who preceded her, and followed her, have done no better … 

Very true, I love the greyhounds, but have never understood what the hell goes on at NZGRA .. total incompetence for years. Used to own a few with trainers who truly love their dogs, but they can't compete with what goes on with the monopolies and the general direction it's headed. I can totally understand the call for ban on greyhound racing, been warned to do better .. and its obviously to hard for Hughes so she is bailing like the rest.