RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Iraklis

Ex Kiwis at Harrahs Philly tomorrow

AmazingDream and WatchMeNow do battle again in race 11. and in race 13. same card, AmericanDealer and JacksLegend get down to it, had to laugh same two drivers go head to head as well 😆 and here yuh go Pure mate, Ignatious is in same race (13) and has the other McCarthy brother drivin, howzat ay? all the way over there to race each other, all downunder drivers and horses yuh gotta love it LOL

Cheers Iraklis

AmazingDream got out well, worked for the lead and kept runnin she tried hard got swamped for 4th, but Majorca (kiwibred) cleaned em up for fun from back in the field in 1.49...what's up with WatchMeNow she never fired a shot ran last, not like her?

Cheers Iraklis

Closest Kiwibred for race 13 was, and I do apolgise for not mentionin him, 😃 Nandolo, fast finishin close up 2nd in 1.49, AmericanDealer ran outta puff, and JacksLegend was pulled up shortly after start....

Cheers Iraklis

12 hours ago, Iraklis said:

Hey Hey Pure mate, NoWinNoFeed A, just cleaned em up at Philly in 1.50 came from the 'clouds' to do it to 😆 BeyondWords and She'sPukka 4th and 5th.....

Cheers Iraklis

There is some amazing results for the Oz and Kiwis go'in on in yank land. Cardigan Bay set the Bar high and the great kiwi horses have responded ever since (including Young Quinn)

Both Quinny and Cardy (2 Best ever) cleaned up in Aus-land as well !! you'd be proud of em Rakman !! 

Cardy's great rival Robin Dundee even won the Very First Miracle Mile in the 60's at Harold Park for Bob Cameron . How good is that ???????

Of course I was thrilled for you , your boys Bolt and Temp (both part owned by the adorable Suzanne Herlihy ) quinellaed the Rowe Cup !! Old Sundee beaten.?? Who would of thought.

Oh Pure mate when I saw the Iceman's face when he went out onto track, not only did he have his game face on but so did Bolt 😃 I knew it was on, but just in the runnin Bolt was cruisin and Tempey was lurkin, I got pretty loud when they were turnin in, Bolt just kept truckin goin out further and further mate, I couldn't have been happier if I tried hard LOL....geez that NoWinNoFeed descended on them big time at Philly the other day, but yuh Ignatious he found it bit hard to come round when they were really runnin, Nandolo though was the only one to make ground on the winner in pretty slick time 1.49, not sure what happened with Jack'sLegend he was pulled up just after start DNF.....my ol mum loved RobinDundee and had many an argument with my grandad who was better Cardy or Robin 😆

Cheers Iraklis

On 5/30/2022 at 8:38 AM, TimTimTimbo said:

Not a good run from Amazing dream. She has been flat the last two. They should check her blood, Might have the virus

Thanks for that. Amazing Dream is not as good in front, she is best with the last run, then she can beat any horse. She was driven like that most of the time by Natalie Rasmussen when she was trained by the AllStars team. When she went to Australia, Nathan Purdon changed her racing style and Antony Butt usually had her in front and she got beaten. I understand why Nathan Purdon did it because of smaller tracks in Australia but she is a different horse with the last run.

My old mate Iraklis will agree. Go back and look at some of her wins with the All Stars. Left for the last run she can really fly and she doesn't give up in a dogfight.

The U.S. will not see the best of Amazing Dream if she keeps on being driven in front.