RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
MissJools

Lethal Leith Innes Retired.

Leith Innes has announced his retirement, Leith Innes has retired from race riding immediately after his remarkable ride on Pinarello to win the Queensland Derby.
“I wanna go out of my own terms and that’s one of the best rides of my career,” says 44-y-o.
“I’m done.I Won’t be changing my mind. I’m retired”

A very good ride yesterday, a better one seldom seen. At 44, the years of wasting, and the last 2 years of covid where at times he could not ride, take a toll. Only a dedicated rider will achieve his kind of rewards, so hats off to him. The question is, what next?⬇️:rcf-cool:

Great ride and a fantastic way to finish a very good career.  One of the five or six current NZ jockeys I'd back with no qualms at all - fantastic strike rate.

I see Statler (or is it Waldorf?) over on the muppet show has felt the need to pour cold water on yesterday's ride.  Must be awful being so miserable your entire life :)

7 hours ago, arjay said:

A very good ride yesterday, a better one seldom seen. At 44, the years of wasting, and the last 2 years of covid where at times he could not ride, take a toll. Only a dedicated rider will achieve his kind of rewards, so hats off to him. The question is, what next?⬇️:rcf-cool:

Clarkes Beach golf course might be a good bet.