RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Iraklis

Woohoo!!! drunken for the week....

Guys me mighty Bolt stepped up last night and did the job 👏 oh yes indeedy, thankyou to the Iceman (salute) - at his finest 😃 and to top it off Tempey bowled into 2nd what a result, congrats to all connections, Sundee tried hard but twas not to be his night, Bolts been threatenin for sometime and last night, goofin aside, he did it, an fairly emphatically too....to the Cup, Spankem, what a little trucker he is, and no not guna mention me fav SthCoast suffice to say gawd he's a headache, cmon Mango he's better than that we all know it, but kudos to SelfAssured, Nat aboard course he's gunna win it 😆 forgot to add in HighGrove, whoar he's a monster, and if he keeps goin the way he is look out....

Cheers Iraklis

2 hours ago, Iraklis said:

Guys me mighty Bolt stepped up last night and did the job 👏 oh yes indeedy, thankyou to the Iceman (salute) - at his finest 😃 and to top it off Tempey bowled into 2nd what a result, congrats to all connections, Sundee tried hard but twas not to be his night, Bolts been threatenin for sometime and last night, goofin aside, he did it, an fairly emphatically too....to the Cup, Spankem, what a little trucker he is, and no not guna mention me fav SthCoast suffice to say gawd he's a headache, cmon Mango he's better than that we all know it, but kudos to SelfAssured, Nat aboard course he's gunna win it 😆 forgot to add in HighGrove, whoar he's a monster, and if he keeps goin the way he is look out....

Cheers Iraklis

Bolt For Brilliance was brilliant, ice cool drive from the master Tony Herlihy. 

Self Assured best pacer in NZ.

What has happened to SouthCoast Arden my old mate? Weak effort again last night. He must return to the mainland and be trained by All Stars to regain his former class because it's not there are the moment.

Shad, dunno that Sunny got the best start as opposed to Bolt and Tempey, but hey he's done it before come round challenged for front and they've given up the lead, just this time lead wasn't there, perhaps when JD went he was hopin to flush cover? and got posted, he forced the issue comin towards home bend Bolt was still truckin and went out by length, secretly I think JohnD knew Bolt was goin to bloody well and with the Iceman in that frame of mind, over rover 😃 and if you watch replay you'll see Bolt flickin his ears just before the finish, there was more in the tank....but as much as I loved seein Bolt doin the job I was absolutely over the moon an back to see mighty Temporale runnin into 2nd 🤗 that made my night.....

Cheers Iraklis

5 minutes ago, Iraklis said:

Shad, dunno that Sunny got the best start as opposed to Bolt and Tempey, but hey he's done it before come round challenged for front and they've given up the lead, just this time lead wasn't there, perhaps when JD went he was hopin to flush cover? and got posted, he forced the issue comin towards home bend Bolt was still truckin and went out by length, secretly I think JohnD knew Bolt was goin to bloody well and with the Iceman in that frame of mind, over rover 😃 and if you watch replay you'll see Bolt flickin his ears just before the finish, there was more in the tank....but as much as I loved seein Bolt doin the job I was absolutely over the moon an back to see mighty Temporale runnin into 2nd 🤗 that made my night.....

Cheers Iraklis

You are right my old mate. Bolt For Brilliance was cruising the whole race, he could have gone another lap, and he was never going to be beaten. When top horses are rolling like that in front they never get beaten. Sundee's Son has done the same many times and will again. 

Speaking of top trotters. What about the run of Herliiys Double Delight, the pacing bred trotter! What a run, that was just about the best run of the night I give you the tip mate. She could be a superstar!

6 hours ago, Iraklis said:

Yes Janitor she (DoubleDelight) was bloody brilliant, did yuh see the ground she made up she never stopped tryin 😃 but HighGrove damnnnn that's alot of horse and he's only 3....

Cheers Iraklis

It is a good crop of three year old trotters... High Grove, Double Delight, Masterly, El Conqueror, Mystic Max and Hot To Trot.. all will win many races, I give you the tip!