RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
speed

NZ Greyhounds ARE NOT FULLY REPRESENTED ON THE WORLDS BIGGEST GREYHOUND SITE why ??

only a few select Group races are ever uploaded

which means mostly  all other winners are ignored, Sires & broodies get no credit for their progeny successes

Which limits to consideration of successful lines

Why are GRNZ  against these results being included?

Rod

7 hours ago, speed said:

only a few select Group races are ever uploaded

which means mostly  all other winners are ignored, Sires & broodies get no credit for their progeny successes

Which limits to consideration of successful lines

Why are GRNZ  against these results being included?

Rod

They cant even get the results and records on their own site correct lol.

I asked the same question back in 2012/2013. From the GData end, the results on the GRNZ website at the time were not in a format that they could automatically import.

I asked GRNZ about it and was supposed to hear from Keith Coppins or Stuart Cunningham, but never did.

That was back when I was recording race replays off the TV overnight, editing the videos myself (GRNZ had no race replays online until May 2013) and manually uploading results to GData (including manually adding dogs and uploading photos I'd taken when on course) for all the races at Palmy.

It might be easier for GData to do now, so may be worth flicking someone a message (are Gunnar and Tony still there?).