RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Pegasus 9

James McDonald

A couple of days ago James was sitting on 99 Sydney wins. When he gets to 100, which I'm sure he will , it will be the 4th season in a row he has done it. Only Darren Beadman has done that before.

"McDonald needs just one more Sydney winner to notch triple figures for the fourth consecutive season, a feat only ever achieved by Darren Beadman, who managed it in five consecutive terms from 2002-03 to 2006-07."

Fantastic achievement by James and he is young enough to go and beat Darren's record, quite easily.

I would love to see the stats on how many times James has ridden the second horse, in a race, this year. Looking through the results each week you see it time and again.

7 minutes ago, Breeder said:

A couple of days ago James was sitting on 99 Sydney wins. When he gets to 100, which I'm sure he will , it will be the 4th season in a row he has done it. Only Darren Beadman has done that before.

"McDonald needs just one more Sydney winner to notch triple figures for the fourth consecutive season, a feat only ever achieved by Darren Beadman, who managed it in five consecutive terms from 2002-03 to 2006-07."

Fantastic achievement by James and he is young enough to go and beat Darren's record, quite easily.

I would love to see the stats on how many times James has ridden the second horse, in a race, this year. Looking through the results each week you see it time and again.

He has had 101 2nd placings at Metro level as of today.