RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
CeeMeNow

Green for Go

At Saturdays Invercargill races the Stewards swabbed 8 of the nine winners, for some reason they swabbed the 3rd horse in the 8th race, rather than the Craig Ferguson trained winner, Craig has a higher UDR than Purdon/Cullen, so no doubt they did not see the need.

The Stipes report was also missing the the important words........Pre-race blood testing was carried out, so presumably it wasn't.

This phrase is also missing from'  Wyndham 6/1, W BOP 27/1, Akl 3/2, Hororata 6/3, Forbury 21/3, Rangiora 3/4, Winton 9/4, Geraldine 24/4, and Invercargill 7/5 , probably  others.

Post race swabbing does not catch cheating pricks these days, with NZ testing it is virtually useless pre race as well, RIB need to be more pro active with pre race stable raids, and out of competition testing.

Seriously JJ ?  you are more concerned about my posts history, than the fact that the RIB have abdicated their responsibility for testing to ensure confidence for punters and industry participants?

No doubt the fact that they do not pre-race test at all meetings now, will be the reason they have not published the horses tested and the results, like they used to.

The selective lack of testing also brings about the possibility of certain people having advance warning of this, I for one am not convinced of the integrity of all RIB employees who may be in possession of such information. 

I agree CMN , 5 or 6 caught in the act administering horses on the spot including the trainer fronting court now on other charges, in the last 12 months but not 1 positive test on race day , amazing