RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Value Bell

Here we go again.

43 minutes ago, MAJESTIC said:

We all know who they are so no need for name suppression. Now is the time for HRNZ Board etc needs to really stand up and start enforcing protocols etc. OOPS maybe they don't know what the word means.

Well I don't know who it is, can you tell me, I won't tell anyone else.

17 hours ago, MAJESTIC said:

We all know who they are so no need for name suppression. Now is the time for HRNZ Board etc needs to really stand up and start enforcing protocols etc. OOPS maybe they don't know what the word means.

This is all still before the courts. HRNZ and the judicial authority will do nothing until this process is concluded. As much as you or I may not like the suppression of names in many cases, it is part of the judicial process and suspect always will be. I guess all will be revealed in the fullness of time. 

3 hours ago, Iraklis said:

What's he done this time? or is it a carry on of what he did before?

Cheers Iraklis

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/crime/128868909/disgraced-harness-racing-trainer-admits-selling-nonexistent-horse-for-40k

The summary of facts from the court was released on Friday. Sad reading and shocking dishonesty from Mr Kerr. The industry does not need crooks like him. Good riddance!!

11 hours ago, Thejanitor said:

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/crime/128868909/disgraced-harness-racing-trainer-admits-selling-nonexistent-horse-for-40k

The summary of facts from the court was released on Friday. Sad reading and shocking dishonesty from Mr Kerr. The industry does not need crooks like him. Good riddance!!

He is an addict - same as a drug addict and alcoholic - sad case for everyone .

Many professionals and business people are meths addicts and have to fight the demon.

I so enjoy comments from perfect righteous people .

On 6/6/2022 at 8:14 AM, LongOwner said:

He is an addict - same as a drug addict and alcoholic 

Yep, NOT his fault, the meth, pokies and alcohol just "float around in the ether' ready to catch anyone not wearing a mask eh?

Always somebody or something else responsible when these losers head down the corrupt road.

On 6/6/2022 at 8:14 AM, LongOwner said:

He is an addict - same as a drug addict and alcoholic - sad case for everyone .

Many professionals and business people are meths addicts and have to fight the demon.

I so enjoy comments from perfect righteous people .

So that makes it OK does it?

What about the victims? What about those honest, hardworking harness owners that he swindled and who lost thousands of dollars each? We only know about his harness victims. I'm sure there were plenty of others outside the industry that got ripped off too. What about them all?

And don't introduce smug statements like "perfect righteous people" as red herrings. The only perfect righteous person I have seen in this thread is you. Abusing anyone with an alternative view to you. Grow up!