RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
mulebacker

TIme for the Magic Man to head back to the Yaldhurst Tavern and stay there

Not sure Chris needs to stay in the Yaldy, Ascot, or any other for that matter but he still rides okay. Lets remember that he is 58 years of age now,  won his second  premiership at 53 which  is an amazing feat.  Travelling is a huge toll, especially now as he is  based in the deep south.  I can't wait for a book that one day surely must be produced, reflecting and celebrating Chris' amazing career.

On 5/22/2022 at 8:52 PM, Tauhei Notts said:

I saw the Midget earlier today and he tells me the esteemed "Yaldie" is to be replaced by a huge shopping centre.  The top deck of the public stand at Trentham  = gone.  The top deck of the public stand at Riccarton = gone.  My favourite pub in Chch = nearly gone.  My favourite drinking place in Auckland = gone.

Nostalgia is not what it used to be.

Shopping Centre for older persons. Its set to become a retirement village

Gee whiz, I’d be in seventh heaven returning to that that place for my retirement. 
50 years ago I would frequent that place on a Saturday morning, (after watching a horse or two that I had in work) go around, earlier that morning!