RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
JJ Flash

New Friday Harness Channel- Any Thoughts?

Just thinkin they'll need to start showin somethin alittle more polished soon, they've only got another 4 shows to go 😃 not sure bout Harness background for Karen, but I think she has a horsey backgound in show jumpin Majestic, someones bound to know more in here....

Cheers Iraklis

On 5/30/2022 at 6:11 PM, Iraklis said:

Just thinkin they'll need to start showin somethin alittle more polished soon, they've only got another 4 shows to go 😃 not sure bout Harness background for Karen, but I think she has a horsey backgound in show jumpin Majestic, someones bound to know more in here....

Cheers Iraklis

Things really picking up. Caught a glimpse tonight Iraklis and the blonde starring with plenty of cleavage, a bit of playful sexual innuendo with something fluffy on the end of her pen and the fellow presenter no doubt sitting there with 'half a silly on'! Will be R18 before we know it.😎

On 5/30/2022 at 3:09 PM, MAJESTIC said:

What is her harness racing background??

She has no Harness Racing background whatsoever, she is a former Eventing rider!!  I have no idea why she's hosting a Harness Racing channel, she probably doesn't even know where the hobbles go on a pacer!!

5 hours ago, MissJools said:

She has no Harness Racing background whatsoever, she is a former Eventing rider!!  I have no idea why she's hosting a Harness Racing channel, she probably doesn't even know where the hobbles go on a pacer!!

3 hours ago, eljay said:

Probably a "friend of a friend"

Though being an ex-eventer she probably knows that "Hobbles" are like handcuffs and go on a horse's front legs usually to stop them wandering away whereas a pacer wears HOPPLES. Just saying.

With 11 x good sized fields ,plenty of chances , Addington on Friday night should do well with the night to themselves.

No All Stars or two divvy races at this stage to stunt betting !

However Auckland tonight has 2 x 6 horse races and 4 x 7 horse races .....poor really!

Sure it not easy to produce horses out of thin air , but are they trying hard enough ?

This issue has been stamped URGENT for some time !

Also with the change to Thursday , with several more to come it is a bad look to not even see the fields or story in the NZ Herald to alert readers to this change !

Racing has a full page today in Herald.

One third a story re Steve Hansen and Nature Stripe .....from MG in London !

One third a photo of Nature Stripe winning.

One third an advert for Harness racing Syndicate.

I hope eljay and his regulars know the trots on tonight !

Great technical improvement last night. (except for "zip gate" then again it didnt  go down till after 8 pm which is in keeping with broadcasting standards) The whale had a guest appearance with no winners ,weird imposition into a selection programme. (feel for you   Jason)  It has the makings of great entertainment . There was a variety of interesting clips of races and interviews which meant HR fans and new viewers would be educated .It sure is a welcome addition to Friday harness Racing. lets hope it is extended :D

Oh did yuh see that bit last night JL, and catch the re arrangin of 'stuff' as well 😆 its a wonder Chevy hasn't jumped in here with his spot of witty repartee LOL...I too hope they keep it runnin it's only gettin better as they go, it's only through regular shows that they'll gain the polish needed, and it's nice to be able to have input via facebook posts which are read out throughout the show....

Cheers Iraklis

The piece on Kirstin Barclay looking at diamonds day seemed a bit outdated, odd.

Still its a ok show, seemed to have got the tech issues mostly sorted, dont know why its not in the program guide, woudnt get too wound up about it.

Watched some of this last night…..where to begin…….🙈

1. The programme is not advertised in any guide so how you find it is a mystery.

2. Looks very cheap…Jason is a knowledgable commentator but his female counterpart is not…just fluff..

They tell us nothing additional to what I heard from Matt and the Whale, and they made more sense.

3. Switching back to Trackside coverage reveals the big problem…picture quality. Like watching through a fog.

Sorry chaps…😉

I thought it was quite good, agree with the picture quality, didn't watch it till the finish, the clips in between the races are quite interesting, good on them for having a go, and it's another option if you want a change from trackside,.

Agree with your post Shad.  I look at it in between races & switch to 62 to watch the races because of picture quality.  Enjoy the clips in between. Even though the Kirstin  Barclay storey was a bit outdated it was still interesting and better than watching a greyhound race from Waga Waga.  Enjoy Nigels interviews, we need more of that sort of thing.

Hey if they can sort the picture quality that'd be awesome, but those interviews with the horseman down the stables after races, where all the real stuff is, sweatin horses, and guys doin their jobs are bloody magic 👋 lovin it.....please please please sort the picture quality 🤗

Cheers Iraklis