RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Palliser

Know Keeper

Time for something positive, what more can you say to describe this greyhound. 14 from 14 over the distances, easily New Zealands best greyhound. His sectionals prove he can match it with the best over the sprint and 520 ... 17.29 and 29.98 then still powers away at the distance. Garry Cleeve and his wife are also a credit to the industry, the always turn their dogs out in top condition and they are always bouncing on the end of the lead, obviously happy dogs. I would hope the greyhound industry will try and promote the Know Keeper story in mainstream TV and newspapers mmmmm ??? ... anyway well done to the Keeper team.

On 5/13/2022 at 9:12 PM, Palliser said:

Time for something positive, what more can you say to describe this greyhound. 14 from 14 over the distances, easily New Zealands best greyhound. His sectionals prove he can match it with the best over the sprint and 520 ... 17.29 and 29.98 then still powers away at the distance. Garry Cleeve and his wife are also a credit to the industry, the always turn their dogs out in top condition and they are always bouncing on the end of the lead, obviously happy dogs. I would hope the greyhound industry will try and promote the Know Keeper story in mainstream TV and newspapers mmmmm ??? ... anyway well done to the Keeper team.

Here is a good headline for mainstream TV and newspapers.... "Palliser actually posts something positive for a change". 

However, you are right. Top training effort & a very good greyhound. 

1 hour ago, kizanan said:

Here is a good headline for mainstream TV and newspapers.... "Palliser actually posts something positive for a change". 

However, you are right. Top training effort & a very good greyhound. 

Credit where it's due I believe it's called

Fantastic dig, and you could see the impact this win had on Gary. Congratulations to Cleeve team, true stalwarts of the game, and also to Karen Walsh, if any dog was going to push Know Keeper it was always a Karen Walsh trained dog 🙂

Very sad indictment on our Racing Industry that there is no recognition and or story on this great greyhound and training / owners team. I remember when mainstream TV did a wonderful story on Swift Fantasy and team. Who is responsible for promoting any form of racing in NZ .. if there is such a person / persons they should be fired.