RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Iraklis

Wuheyyyyy....

Guys me HotAndTreacherous got the Mile last night, thought AG's (bloody big run considerin where he came from) was gunna nab him, but the boy stuck to it and Spankem usual honest race, geez dunno bout the Coast 🤔 and as for Bolt (in the Trot) the big lug, seemed like he only just switched on in the last 30, and me Tempey another honest run just love this fella.....2 crackin good races 😃 bloody good watch....

Cheers Iraklis

1 hour ago, Iraklis said:

Guys me HotAndTreacherous got the Mile last night, thought AG's (bloody big run considerin where he came from) was gunna nab him, but the boy stuck to it and Spankem usual honest race, geez dunno bout the Coast 🤔 and as for Bolt (in the Trot) the big lug, seemed like he only just switched on in the last 30, and me Tempey another honest run just love this fella.....2 crackin good races 😃 bloody good watch....

Cheers Iraklis

Good on you my old mate. Hot and Treacherous impressive, good drive Mr McKendry. The draw was the biggest factor and the driver used that advantage. Good on him. Big runs from AGWS and Spankem from rear (hard at Cambridge). Cranbourne also went very well considering he botched the score-up and had to work hard to catch the mobile.

Now and I know you and others will rip into me and you are not going to like this my old mate. SouthCoast Arden must return to the All Stars. Geez that was another weak run from the horse last night I give you the tip. The horse was starting to struggle at the 500m. WTF? Since returning the Mangos the horse has gone backwards. I'm not knocking Mamngos because I know he's a good horseman as was his Dad Doug. Maybe the horse prefers the All Stars and Natalie driving? Does Southcoast Arden miss the quiet country side in Levy; Rd, Rolleston? If you compare it with Pukekohe. Well, if I was a horse I know where I would rather be - in the mainland!!!

Just my thoughts my old mate

To be honest Janitor mate, the Coast is a head scratcher at the mo, the mucus in his throat etc maybe he's just not quite right and perhaps runs short, but for mine he folded up quicker than even I thought he would, if I was Mango I'd be lookin at the situation hard it's alittle too obvious now; he's a big banger for chrissakes, but lately he's fizzled and I find it sad, the horse can't choose his trainer only his owners can.....

Cheers Iraklis