RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
say no more

Lay Of The Day - Final Round entry thread - Sat 14 May

17 entrants going into the final showdown.

Please note the Posting Deadline is earlier than normal this week- the posting deadline is 11.38am on Saturday - no entries accepted after this time.

For this round the meetings to choose from are as follows:

Rotorua (M2)
Hawera (M4)
Scone (M11)
Flemington (M12)

Eagle Farm (M14)
Morphettville (M15)

Two picks - please post horse names. 

If you're in contention and you don't want to give away your selection strategy, you are welcome to message me (before the posting deadline) your selections for this week and I will post them on the thread after the posting deadline.

It has been a very interesting comp, John, and a lot of fun.
Thank you very much for all your time, effort and skill.

I'll bow out with these ones :-

Scone               R3                        1         Military Mission                         . . . drawn 14, so that has to make it a tiny bit vulnerable, . . . maybe 🙂
Eagle Farm      R8                        9         Mazu                       Joker          . . .  a picket fence formline has to end, sometime . . . unless you're Winx.

Good luck to all remaining players.

Rotorua - race 5 - #2 - Hoard The Bourbon

Rotorua - race 6 - #2 - Sinarahma

Thanks Scooby for a great comp & a massive effort from our scorer. Statistically, anyone "alive" at the start of play can still win after 7 weeks and that proves a great concept.

Good luck all. 🤩

Great comp. Thanks so much to Scooby and Say No More. The fact that I am hanging on (but for how long?) by the skin of my teeth proves my personal theory that I am better at picking losers than winners. Good luck to the current crop of 'survivors'.

Flemington: Race 1: #6 Doull (Joker).

Flemington:  Race 4: #1 Vesperine.

On 5/13/2022 at 5:08 AM, Right first time said:

Scone               R3                        1         Military Mission                         . . . drawn 14, so that has to make it a tiny bit vulnerable, . . . maybe 🙂
Eagle Farm      R8                        9         Mazu                       Joker          . . .  a picket fence formline has to end, sometime . . . unless you're Winx.

Hey mate military mission is scratched

On 5/13/2022 at 5:08 AM, Right first time said:

Hi, John.

Scone R3 - 1- Military Mission is scratched .. . please can you put me down now for:-

Scone R5 - 11 - Sacrimony - as my replacement.

Many thanks, John. 

GOOD MORNING.GREAT CONTEST AND SCORING.MUCH APPRECIATED.

RUNNING LAST IN REDUCED FIELD.HAPPY TO BE ON THE SCOREBOARD AT THE “END”AND WITH POSITIVE SCORE.

SCONE R5 H12   GO TROPPO

FLEMINGTON R5 H6. PETRUCHIO

THANKS 

HAPPY PUNTING EVERYONE.