RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Keneperu

Own trackside channel

I say again now that Harness start tonight trialling a Harness only channel WHY DON'T THE HOUNDS RUN THEIR OWN CHANNEL!

Same reason. Horse people Dont have to watch or channel search when they are on!!

As you are aware this is an industry on notice to clean its act up or it's gone.  Certainly  does not deserve its own channel and definitely not free to air. The industry has had more than enough opportunities to sort its self out. As I've said before, ENOUGH is ENOUGH.

On 5/27/2022 at 5:58 AM, diesel said:

People don't have to watch anything they don't want to. Certainly don't think the hounds should have its own channel as they seem to have more than enough coverage.

Not quite right Diesel. Horse fans have to watch the dogs because they dominate the racing channel. Its complete overkill when we are subjected to continuous hounds from here and Aussie. Boring beyond belief.  

Give them their own channel so horse racing fans are not subjected to the continuous waffle that we have to put up with.

More power to Horse Racing i say!

1 hour ago, Keneperu said:

Not quite right Diesel. Horse fans have to watch the dogs because they dominate the racing channel. Its complete overkill when we are subjected to continuous hounds from here and Aussie. Boring beyond belief.  

Give them their own channel so horse racing fans are not subjected to the continuous waffle that we have to put up with.

I think the waffle you are referring to comes from Rosanowski, he has verbal diarrhea 

8 hours ago, Keneperu said:

I just mute the hounds until the horses are ready to go. Shouldn't have to. An ideal solution would be to have all hound coverage on T/Side 2.