RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Palliser

While I'm at it

While I'm really grumpy, the whole industry needs looking at including some presenters who front our TV audience. Not all require the mute button, but the Rosanowski show does .. non stop waffle about every statistical snippet he can find about each runner that leaves 99% of viewers totally confused, and his continual praise of the Lisa Cole kennel, actually who is Lisa Cole ? I have never seen her on Trackside. And Rosanowskis race commentaries are below par. Unfortunately he drags Pip Morris ( I agree totally with everything you have said Rozzo) down the same path. And there is no reason for her commentating because she can't, so dont make her. She has a place on Trackside being her own person presenting and is quite a good tipster but don't whatever you do bore us to death like Rosanowski. Trevor while a little irritating is quite a step up from Rosanowski, Aaron White is pretty good, Justin is different but ok. 

On 5/5/2022 at 9:43 AM, Palliser said:

While I'm really grumpy, the whole industry needs looking at including some presenters who front our TV audience. Not all require the mute button, but the Rosanowski show does .. non stop waffle about every statistical snippet he can find about each runner that leaves 99% of viewers totally confused, and his continual praise of the Lisa Cole kennel, actually who is Lisa Cole ? I have never seen her on Trackside. And Rosanowskis race commentaries are below par. Unfortunately he drags Pip Morris ( I agree totally with everything you have said Rozzo) down the same path. And there is no reason for her commentating because she can't, so dont make her. She has a place on Trackside being her own person presenting and is quite a good tipster but don't whatever you do bore us to death like Rosanowski. Trevor while a little irritating is quite a step up from Rosanowski, Aaron White is pretty good, Justin is different but ok. 

Hey I dont post on the greys forum normally but I have to say I dont find any of the greyhounds stuff irritating at all.

Simply because I dont watch it lol

On 5/5/2022 at 9:43 AM, Palliser said:

Have you considered using the mute button?

3 hours ago, Ludwig said:

Have you considered using the mute button?

Exactly .. I do mute the above, and my point is I pay for trackside. Never muted Brian Martin ... greyhound admin managed to do that.

I personally find Aaron White very good and have been a fan since he first started nearly two years ago, his thoughts pre/post race are also very good. I do wish in the CD they bring back Darryl Robinson he was good and in my opinion much better than Rozzo.