RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Rules For Some

McInerney- TV3

Yet again more displays of animal cruelty, what has to happen before something is done to protect the dogs. This industry is already under notice to clean it's act up, but it just gets worse. I'm absolutely disgusted and fed up. Enough is enough.

What happens guys is nothing !!! .. until it's too late. Incompetence of the highest degree. Greyhounds are the most important factor bar nothing, but I don't see evidence of that at all in this industry. Those at the top should be gone, it is their responsibility to ensure 110% wellbeing of these beautiful animals. Nothing bloody happens .. just excuses and it really pisses me off. I have a mate who purchased a handy racing dog, went to trainer in North Island. Suffered an injury and when presented to the races was 3kg under its previous racing weight and raced shockingly ... W.T.F .. that is incompetence and cruel to the dog. And as someone mentioned this crap tarnishes the name of many of the really good trainers that cherish their dogs .. many of them are unfortunately leaving the sport because of this crap. We all know ( including some at the forefront that waffle on about how awesome some of these big successful kennels are ) what goes on, and have a bloody good idea who the culprits are including the drugs etc. But hey it's easy just to brush it under the carpet and collect their salaries. NZGRA pull your heads out of the sand, get off your arses before this wonderful sport, the real dog trainers and owners that care and love their dogs, and of course the dogs that love racing are banished forever.

6 hours ago, kizanan said:

It has been known for a year. Go put your tinfoil hat back on. 

Another smart arse…..

Hughes announced her resignation as chief executive of Greyhound Racing NZ on Wednesday afternoon. A statement from chairman Sean Hannan said Hughes had only intended to be acting chief for six months when appointed in 2019. 

My question is why this has happened rather than the fact he has bought dogs to the races over many years all having been inspected by a vet prior to racing .

Remember him having 3/4 of most sprint events on the card regularly back in the day  

19 hours ago, 2Piper said:

My question is why this has happened rather than the fact he has bought dogs to the races over many years all having been inspected by a vet prior to racing .

Remember him having 3/4 of most sprint events on the card regularly back in the day  

Because these days slackness and incompetence at the helmet has crept in. And there are no repercussions for it, so it carries on slowly getting worse

On 5/10/2022 at 7:36 PM, Palliser said:

Because these days slackness and incompetence at the helmet has crept in. And there are no repercussions for it, so it carries on slowly getting worse

So the vet attending is now an industry appointed " yes man" ???