RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Iraklis

Dammmmnnnn.....

JL mate, might only be 6 runners but geez they pretty good, just hope Tony and Bolt can get a good start and possie up nice for a good go at em, it's done nothin for nerves I can tell yuh 😆 

Mango mate, crank the mighty SouthCoast up 😁 tiz a bloody big boomer we need from him, oh yes indeedy.....

Cheers Iraklis

3 hours ago, Iraklis said:

JL mate, might only be 6 runners but geez they pretty good, just hope Tony and Bolt can get a good start and possie up nice for a good go at em, it's done nothin for nerves I can tell yuh 😆 

Mango mate, crank the mighty SouthCoast up 😁 tiz a bloody big boomer we need from him, oh yes indeedy.....

Cheers Iraklis

Don't forget the Cruiser... he'll be a better horse this week, distance will suit.

1 hour ago, Iraklis said:

Hey Janitor mate, I had to laugh the 2 Oz horses got better draws, and me SthCoast got an even worse one 😄 thats what I'm afraid of, the Cruiser and his finishin burst.....reckon it's gunna be a ripper which ever way it goes 🙏 please let it be a Kiwi LOL

Cheers Iraklis

Don't discount Bettor Twist mate, few better mares than her around I'll give you the tip. 

5 hours ago, eljay said:

HRNZ had say on that Blue, not ATC.      Clubs cannot even decide on their programmes these days.     

Eljay , do you believe the 'blame game' that ATC sends HRNZ way. 

The ATC claim they in a strong financial position so could have run an event for 4 year olds as well !

I am perplexed why the ATC have carded an Amateur Drivers race on a Group 1 night....in recent years the ATC often reluctant to run these races .

That aside , the supporting races for the 2 x Group 1 races look very weak. Two non-winners races for minimum stakes as well as the Amateur race !

How things have changed .....and overall not for the better.....pathetic really !

Easy to keep pointing the finger at HRNZ !

I note the ATC rep on HRNZ board has walked out on the role......dedication [ sarcasm] !

15 hours ago, Iraklis said:

Yes Janitor, BettorTwist is mighty mare a bloody beaudee 😀 just not sure she's runnin as well as she has, and with one of me favs startin behind her it'll be fingers crossed....

Cheers Iraklis

It's hard for a more mare in that grade mate, even the mighty Amazing Dream, one of our best ever mares, would be all out to be that field on Friday night. But on her night she could do it, the mighty Amazing Dream could outsprint them all. Bettor Twist could do the same. I think they have changed her training, made her into a grinder, she's hasn't got a lot of speed the mare but can keep going at top speed furlong after furlong. I am not sure Zac is the right driver for her, I hope I am proved wrong. she's not at 100% but close. Reality is, barring a catastrophe, Self Assured will bolt in. From that draw I don't think Mark will muck around, he'll lead, Spankem in trail, Bettor Twist three back fence... trifecta. I think Mark will let him loose Friday night and look out...

Janitor mate, think the Iceman (SelfAssured) is doin the drivin for MarkP, and well, we all know he (TH) aint no mug 😀 I just hope me 2 favs can get into the race and and give it a shake.....the mighty AllStars got a bloody great hand in this, and my head says that's where it'll probably go; but as we all know there's no certainties in racin, if Mango can just get the Coast handy he won't shirk it, am feelin more nervous for the Treacherous, and MachDan well, we all know how he can begin, Spankem he's no slouch either, when that gate pulls away it's fingers and toes crossed.....geez 😆 with this many big guns in one race we're almost gettin spoilt for choice LOL lovin it.....

Cheers Iraklis

3 hours ago, Iraklis said:

with this many big guns in one race we're almost gettin spoilt for choice LOL

There's a lot of six-shooters in here , but Only one '44 Magnum' power piece. There's A NZ Cup Winner in a distance race like this ?

It's All over Rover. (SA also with a NZ Cup 2nd placing as well as the win. will be just too good)

On 4/27/2022 at 5:00 PM, Iraklis said:

.reckon it's gunna be a ripper which ever way it goes 🙏 please let it be a Kiwi LOL

Com'on Aussie com'on com'on ...  lalala Com'on Aussie com'on   ....singin along Rakman.   Well The Janitor had a good pick just a week ago, so hope he stuck with it.

I stuck with Allstars and ended up 2nd and 4th . Bit unusual , but these Aussies are classy buggers lol......  as is Sundee's Son !!!!  how Awesome was he ?

Pure maaattttee 🤣 the Cruiser bruised us, when I saw him come out the ruck I found myself jumpin up and down cheerin for your Ozzie??? who me? what never! guys you'll have to excuse me, I was in a state of disconsolation after me SouthCoast was withdrawn from the race, SelfAssured he went down whackin, but all kudos to your Cruiser he deserved that....cheerseys 👏 too much alright LOL

Cheers Iraklis

2 hours ago, Iraklis said:

Pure maaattttee 🤣 the Cruiser bruised us, when I saw him come out the ruck I found myself jumpin up and down cheerin for your Ozzie??? who me? what never! guys you'll have to excuse me, I was in a state of disconsolation after me SouthCoast was withdrawn from the race, SelfAssured he went down whackin, but all kudos to your Cruiser he deserved that....cheerseys 👏 too much alright LOL

Cheers Iraklis

The Cruiser won the war mate. What a race. Wow there were some tough runs and the Cruiser was the toughest of them all. Good drive from young Cameron Hart. You don't see many come from behind to win at Alexander park, huge. 

Sundee's Son... wow

8 hours ago, Pure Steel said:

Com'on Aussie com'on com'on ...  lalala Com'on Aussie com'on   ....singin along Rakman.   Well The Janitor had a good pick just a week ago, so hope he stuck with it.

I stuck with Allstars and ended up 2nd and 4th . Bit unusual , but these Aussies are classy buggers lol......  as is Sundee's Son !!!!  how Awesome was he ?

Yes, I got a bit off the Cruiser. I think the horse is a cracker bu I didn't hit it too hard because I though Self Assured looked the winner. He went huge but the Cruiser that was impressive.

Sundee's Son huge...

Guys those were two of the best races, Sundee, what else can yuh say bout him 😀 hey Pure we need to send him your way for a run round LOL he's not a big imposing sort of fella but boy when he's asked to trot hard and fast boom! he's gonnnnne, Bolt had his chance as did the Mountain we got smashed.....

Janitor mate, the Cruiser was always threatenin even though he ran wide on the corner last week seemed to be a bit lost etc he still finished his race off like a big mac truck incomin.....he certainly did win the war, last weeks race was for learnin, he put it all together last night, damnnn that was some good racin 😃 lovin it....hey, hey, Pure mate LOL Cruiser won't fly under the radar again we've seen him now, and yep, we're onto him.....

Cheers Iraklis

53 minutes ago, Pure Steel said:

The Auckland Cup sitting in NSW when Winter comes ?

Sadly the Cruiser may not wait around for the Auckland Cup because of the fact it is a standing start !

Self Assured will be hot again , he was very brave , got savaged by an over racing Cranbourne who looks a very tough steed.

Great to see two such competitive races and when the Cruiser launched 4 wide at the 400 m it sure was game on.

Similarly in the trot great to see the last 400 m , the best three trotters all outstanding talents , with handle bars down.

Great racing !

6 hours ago, Iraklis said:

Guys those were two of the best races, Sundee, what else can yuh say bout him 😀 hey Pure we need to send him your way for a run round LOL he's not a big imposing sort of fella but boy when he's asked to trot hard and fast boom! he's gonnnnne, Bolt had his chance as did the Mountain we got smashed.....

Janitor mate, the Cruiser was always threatenin even though he ran wide on the corner last week seemed to be a bit lost etc he still finished his race off like a big mac truck incomin.....he certainly did win the war, last weeks race was for learnin, he put it all together last night, damnnn that was some good racin 😃 lovin it....hey, hey, Pure mate LOL Cruiser won't fly under the radar again we've seen him now, and yep, we're onto him.....

Cheers Iraklis

Cruiser winning is the best thing could have happened. Now more Aussies will come to the RACE next year and stick around like the Cruiser has. We could get three or four top Aussies here, wouldn't that be grand! And there's talk of a RACE for the trotters, so we would get a few top Aussie trotters too. Its' mouthwatering stuff mate. The clubs should be organising races now that make the Aussies want to stick around. Be great if we could get them to stick around for a month to six weeks.

It would be good if the Cruiser came back. He's a good horse, I thought he looked the fitted horse in the race, really stood out during preliminaries. It's good to see a horse come from behind like that, you don't too many like that now.

Mate, I am already excited at the prospects of next year's Race, I give you the tip!!!!

3 hours ago, tasman man said:

Sadly the Cruiser may not wait around for the Auckland Cup because of the fact it is a standing start !

Self Assured will be hot again , he was very brave , got savaged by an over racing Cranbourne who looks a very tough steed.

Great to see two such competitive races and when the Cruiser launched 4 wide at the 400 m it sure was game on.

Similarly in the trot great to see the last 400 m , the best three trotters all outstanding talents , with handle bars down.

Great racing !

Yes, it was a great drive from young Cameron Hart. Cruiser was shunted out four wide about the 500m, but the young fella didn't panic, knew his horse was travelling, balanced him and wham. The horse has a huge sprint, a great weapon that few horses have these days. I'd love to see him race at Addington, he'd love the straight there. Young Hart is an impressive horseman, he's got a big future.