RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Baz (NZ)

I've seen it all now!

14 minutes ago, Gruff said:

How many invested into the pool before the announcement. .?  I’m with Patiti they should of paid out on the live units going into abandoned race, that would be the logical move …surely 🤔

Why? The rules you placed the bet under are clear. If as EJ said, the race was abandoned prior to the first quaddie race (I don't know as I rarely watch trackside and was not otherwise informed-there is nothing in the stewards report or anywhere else I can see specifying the time of abandonment), then the bets will be refunded as it appears they have been.

(b) Where all Races of a Quaddie are abandoned or where, prior to the
scheduled start time of the first Quaddie Race, any of the Quaddie Races
are abandoned:
(i) all units of Quaddie betting will be refunded.

7 hours ago, Gruff said:

How many invested into the pool before the announcement. .?  I’m with Patiti they should of paid out on the live units going into abandoned race, that would be the logical move …surely 🤔

It would be one logical move; another would be to refund all bets as the bets placed assumed four legs and that assumption is now known to be incorrect.  Not sure it is worth overly twisting one's knickers about.

14 hours ago, Eastwood Jaunty said:

It would be one logical move; another would be to refund all bets as the bets placed assumed four legs and that assumption is now known to be incorrect.  Not sure it is worth overly twisting one's knickers about.

I’m sure those who placed bets earlier would disagree Jaunts, no skin off my nose but getting three legs deserves better should it not.? You can’t find three winners why should you expect a return on the abandoned 4th leg  🙄

22 hours ago, Leggy said:

Why? The rules you placed the bet under are clear. If as EJ said, the race was abandoned prior to the first quaddie race (I don't know as I rarely watch trackside and was not otherwise informed-there is nothing in the stewards report or anywhere else I can see specifying the time of abandonment), then the bets will be refunded as it appears they have been.

(b) Where all Races of a Quaddie are abandoned or where, prior to the
scheduled start time of the first Quaddie Race, any of the Quaddie Races
are abandoned:
(i) all units of Quaddie betting will be refunded.

How do the Doubles rules sit with you Legs.? 

4 hours ago, Gruff said:

How do the Doubles rules sit with you Legs.? 

No clue. Could never find any value in exotics though take the odd trixie for a bit of fun.

Do you have an issue with the doubles rules? What specifically?