RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
JJ Flash

No more Ready I Am

Condolences to the connections after its fall and subsequent death due to broken leg

This from the brains trust

PETRONELLI GEE - held up for clear racing room near the 100 metres and shifted inwards placing PRINCE TEKA in restricted room which was taken inwards crowding READY I AM which was checked and fell. Driver B Orange admitted driving carelessly when shifting ground and after hearing penalty submissions the Adjudicative Committee suspended his driver's licence from the conclusion of racing on 22 April up to and including 25 April 2022 (2 days). When assessing this incident Stewards were not satisfied that Mr Orange was fully culpable for READY I AM falling after taking into account the outwards movement of AIGUILLE when in a break which had also contributed to this incident.

It certainly is sad, but to put things in context many horses sires racing stock are lost in paddock accidents, that we never hear of, none of us like to see these accidents happen anywhere. 

1 hour ago, drove a few said:

Orange got off lightly, plus horse should have been DQ'ed. Shows that depending on who you are you can knock a horse over and still win. Stewards got this one wrong. 

See he claimed at the tribunal that his actions did not cause and had nothing to do with the tightening that caused the fall.... What an arse. A horse has died on Addington racetrack mainly because of his rodeo style driving and he says he's not too blame. Looks like he's untouchable...

49 minutes ago, Thejanitor said:

See he claimed at the tribunal that his actions did not cause and had nothing to do with the tightening that caused the fall.... What an arse. A horse has died on Addington racetrack mainly because of his rodeo style driving and he says he's not too blame. Looks like he's untouchable...

So if he had nothing to do with the horse falling, why did he admit the charge ? My view is if he hadn't shifted ground Ready I am would not have fallen. Penalty 6 months and DQ'ed

11 hours ago, drove a few said:

So if he had nothing to do with the horse falling, why did he admit the charge ? My view is if he hadn't shifted ground Ready I am would not have fallen. Penalty 6 months and DQ'ed

And compensate connections for the horse he killed. Got off light . And yes he did admit the charge against him.