RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
ivanthegreat

DON'T GIVE UP YOUR DAY JOB

Your own judgment as good or better than the next person, I didn't have a bet, but should have stuck with a few of mine that I took around the coast, Nelson, and blenheim circuit, president pat,, Kansas city Jim,  also had backed frosty reign last start, gosaki another that won a month or so back, mind you in saying that they had quite a few starts since, and president pat probably should have paid double that price on form.

On 4/10/2022 at 5:49 PM, ivanthegreat said:

And dont you ever give up posting negative comments about all things racing etc.

Have you got a good word to say about anything racing Ivan- i didnt think so

What a sad   life you must live.

On 4/13/2022 at 7:27 PM, JJ Flash said:

And dont you ever give up posting negative comments about all things racing etc.

Have you got a good word to say about anything racing Ivan- i didnt think so

What a sad   life you must live.

You always resort to personal criticism and consistently forget to comment on the subject matter.

The point being is this article of an acceptable standard ?

Should we accept this rubbish or drown in mediocrity. 

1 hour ago, ivanthegreat said:

The point being is this article of an acceptable standard ?

Should we accept this rubbish or drown in mediocrity. 

The point is do you ever have anything positive to say- no

Are your posts of an acceptable standard, are they usually rubbish and do they reek of mediocrity IMO - yes

On 4/18/2022 at 7:09 PM, JJ Flash said:

The point is do you ever have anything positive to say- no

Are your posts of an acceptable standard, are they usually rubbish and do they reek of mediocrity IMO - yes

The point is actually the subject matter posted

1 hour ago, Palliser said:

The point is actually the subject matter posted

The subject of TAB's tipsters been done to death on here and TB forum for years.

Simple solution that anyone with an IQ of 20 plus understands- DONT BOTHER READING THEM OR PUNTING ON THEIR TIPS. 

Is that acceptable to you Palliser?

As for Ivan - go look at all his previous posts and tell me he's not a  negative poster on racing.

On 4/25/2022 at 12:26 PM, JJ Flash said:

The subject of TAB's tipsters been done to death on here and TB forum for years.

Simple solution that anyone with an IQ of 20 plus understands- DONT BOTHER READING THEM OR PUNTING ON THEIR TIPS. 

Is that acceptable to you Palliser?

As for Ivan - go look at all his previous posts and tell me he's not a  negative poster on racing.

I'm simply pointing out that the subject raised is the point, like it or not.  I'm not interested in finding any dirt on the poster.

Cheers