RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Iraklis

The Dream does it at The Big M....

She ran well without being asked. Having said that, it was a shitty field. Linda Toscano is very patient and is not asking too much too soon. I have no doubt she is going to beat the best mares over here though.

I am looking out for Lazarus'es. Noel Daley has 3 and said two of them were hard to gait and they both were gelded. He has a decent filly.

Any of these videos they do that have Lazarus offspring, I will post here for you guys.

On 4/10/2022 at 2:18 PM, Iraklis said:

Amazing Dream (go the girl) at the Meadowlands today does it end to end in 1.51, Bettors Heart, and Dubledelitebrigade in the race also.....check it out race 12

https://playmeadowlands.com/racing/live-replay-video/

Cheers Iraklis

Wow you have got me checking out Yonkers and Meadowlands now Iraklis... the NZ and Ozzies are doing so well. 

Haven't really bothered before but better horses there , than here a lot of the time. (Mccarthy and Dunn some of our best horsemen too ) 

Fancy the Amazing Dream meeting up against her old stablemate Beyond Words around the other side of the planet. 

The McCarthy Boys were top notch here . (Did their cutting teeth in sunny Queensland too, taking on Natalie Rasmussen amongst others) great driving and racing.

Todd McCarthy driving the great mare I see, and Andrew driving IGNATIUS earlier in the program to victory. ( a very well performed Aus horse)

seems they might as well have our Interdominion in America ? the way it is going LOl......

Pure mate, I used to watch all of the US races online, but they stopped live streamin it unless you register/join etc, but TAB are broadcastin alot of the races from over there so tiz a happy camper is me yup 😄 and yes our Southern Hemisphere stock are goin great guns up there, it's so bloody good to see em all doin so well, and it's nice to be able to keep any eye on em all....yeh I thought that the McCarthy name was pretty good in Aus harness, and it was good to see him (T MCarthy) and our former top gun driver DD doin battle in the same race 😀 Dex didn't do so well on that occassion, but hey thems the breaks....

Cheers Iraklis

3 hours ago, Iraklis said:

..yeh I thought that the McCarthy name was pretty good in Aus harness, and it was good to see him (T MCarthy)

Yeah brother Luke still one of the best in Oz , winning a third Miracle Mile in a row with the great NZ bred horse 'King Of Swing' the other day. retired to stud after that.

Youngest brother Todd McCarthy managing to win the Interdominion Final not that long ago , with a beautiful ex-pat NZ stallion named TIGER TARA. he was a ripper.

I was up to win thousands on him in the NZ Cup at 10-1 odds just before that as well , but alas the QLD favourite daughter of Natalie Rassmussen on THE FIXER decided to drive up the fence and beat Todd and the TIGER, by a cat's cock hair margin and leave me choking on my weat-bix (for taking Todd instead of Nat ) still haunts me now hahahaha

Agree Pure, with all the other races there are, those two still hold alot of esteem for me 😀 winning an Inter or a NZ Cup was what most trainers, drivers, owners and breeders wanted to win, and to an extent I think it still holds true.....some of my favourite races besides those 2, Auckland Cup, Miracle Mile, Vic Cup, Hunter Cup, Rowe Cup, Dominion nothing like seein the big guns doin battle.....

Cheers Iraklis