RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
The Atheist

Can I have my stats back please!

I'm showing up as a n00b, yet I joined in 2006 and had at least hundreds of posts. I am NOT the new kid round here!

Hi to any old, old hands who might remember me. I was more active at North Canterbury than here if any former members of that one are around. I also set up Stable Talk [?] for the owner when she started up.

I've looked at your form history Atheist. 183 starts for no wins and three placings (at Wairoa, Reefton and Blenheim).  At one stage you went out for a five year spell, while your trainer tried to work out why you continually tailed off by 10 lengths. You just need to suck it up and work your way up through the rankings. However, won't be easy now they've shut down Waipuk, Stratford and Marton.

19 hours ago, The Atheist said:

Wairoa, Reefton and Blenheim?

Not a single metro placing even?

Harsh, man.

There don't appear to be many posters here these days - a combination of the death of forums and declining interest in racing. C'est la vie.

There are at least 4 individuals responsible for the near complete death of this board in particular, Hedley being the latest twat out the box. But he only follows three others that completely and literally bombed this board with their garbage on a daily basis until normal people just couldn't even be bothered posting anymore. Discussion was dead, replaced by, well, "stuff". Trump followed by Covid has tragically removed and taken the brains of some, it seems.  

On 4/11/2022 at 9:32 PM, The Atheist said:

Wairoa, Reefton and Blenheim?

Not a single metro placing even?

Harsh, man.

There don't appear to be many posters here these days - a combination of the death of forums and declining interest in racing. C'est la vie.

When the constant threat of being censored..., is always hovering over you..

for speaking ones mind and supporting it with clips or videos or scripture

the resultant is less posting!!

more so if you are prevented from posting

so should we be suprised in this day and age of censorship??

as always... theres things going on in the background which account for the lessened amount of posts...whether its general talk... or horse talk 

On 4/12/2022 at 9:11 PM, Lee270744 said:

There is not one left as smart as you and ohaka you r still cheering Biden and Harris.

This is where you continually show your complete and total ignorance. Look back through these threads over the last 4 years if you dare, and I challenge you to find even ONE POST  where I have supported Biden and/or Harris. Or CNN. I bet you can't do it. You stupid twat. 

On 4/13/2022 at 11:06 PM, Idolmite said:

This is where you continually show your complete and total ignorance. Look back through these threads over the last 4 years if you dare, and I challenge you to find even ONE POST  where I have supported Biden and/or Harris. Or CNN. I bet you can't do it. You stupid twat. 

Trump out Biden / Harris in 🤔

He dare not, far to much anger,more cuss words and personal abuse than a Jerry Springer episode. Plenty of help for you in Auckland Mitey just pick up the phone 😃

Still cannot believe people take these things seriously, Embarrassing 

Did you ever notice the official coronadoom test requires sticking a long rod up into your skull, the only way to get a good sample they say, but the merest breath seeping out of a mask is enough to infect a stranger

Screenshot_20220526-204655_Chrome.jpg

On 5/27/2022 at 10:56 AM, Uriah Heap said:

What's the above post from the world renowned expert, Dr Gruff, got to do with this thread, which The Atheist began, questioning his lowly rating on Race Cafe'??

Sorry Heap lost focus, easy to do in the current climate.