RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
mulebacker

Corrupt little club of stewards

Hawera R2 South road shifted out about 10 miles into the path of Lochwinnoch

who was clearly going to win under his acceleration and momentum
No Inquiry No Nothing

But then Clayton had to get his 100 in that race

I watched that race with 4 other long term enthusiasts and  everyone said it was clearly interference

If you dont call that taking a horses line  - what does

Corrupt little sport indeed -  Stewrds vision takes 5 days or conviniently gets lost in these races

Saving Racing - Try startunnf by saving racing from itself 
The monopoly TAB gouging Divis

I just watched the race. I think there would have been just as much controversy if they had changed the placings. I don't know if there was an enquiry or anything. The second horse didn't actually get carted over much extra ground and the margin at the end was probably more than half a length. If it had been a nose or head there may have been a case to look more closely at it.

Just watched it too, including the head on. I think there should have been an inquiry. Not sure it warranted a change of the placing however. I don't think the runner up was ever going to get there. The winner maybe shifted out "10 miles", but it didn't interfere with anything but fresh air for the first 9.5 miles.   

1 hour ago, mulebacker said:

:Lochinloch jockey stopped riding his mount to avoid hitting the winner he stopped him during acceleration

His? We have all been there Muley, when u back something that gets interfered with you feel disgruntled and dont see clearly,then more often than not you get relegated next time you're involved in a protest,take it from a fence sitter 2nd was going to be you're lot enquiry or otherwise. 

1 hour ago, mulebacker said:

:Lochinloch jockey stopped riding his mount to avoid hitting the winner he stopped him during acceleration

The second horse was never "accelerating" anywhere near fast enough anyway, and the interference was so close to the finish line it was never going to make any difference. Still surprised the stewards didn't take a second look at it though, but had they have done so and come up with a relegation of the winner, it would have been a travesty.  

1 hour ago, Idolmite said:

The second horse was never "accelerating" anywhere near fast enough anyway, and the interference was so close to the finish line it was never going to make any difference. Still surprised the stewards didn't take a second look at it though, but had they have done so and come up with a relegation of the winner, it would have been a travesty.  

It's in the literature Lochys connections chose not to proceed Mitey, fake news ? 😆 If Trump was a Steward you'd have this a tragedy beat 🙄