RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Berri

I know this is not racing but...

I would really like to know as I think all of you would.

Has Clarke Gayford been charged with drug related crimes? It's all over social media and although I've looked for an exact rebuttal to the contrary, I can't find anything. Occam's Razor says that if the NZ government doesn't come out with a clear and concise message on mainstream media saying that all these social media comments are lies, then it must be true. If anything is wrong normally this sort of content is pulled straight away. Why hasn't it been? If it is true, could you say that our PM is complicit in a cover up, as would all of her right hand people? Why can't anyone clear this up?

And the second disturbing thig told is that Gayford's sister is married to Coster. Is this true? If I try and google it, a find myself going down dark rabbit holes. 

What's true?

Googled this Berri

New Zealand Police

March 11, 2022

Kia ora Sarah

I am contacting you about your OIA to Police in relation to Clarke Gayford
where you asked:

“In May 2018 the then Commissioner of Police issued a public media
statement saying that “Mr Gayford is not and has not been the subject of
any police inquiry, nor has he been charged in relation to any matter.” 
Currently there are significant number of rumours, supposedly supported by
eye witness accounts of a range of reputable people, that Mr Gayford is
either on electronic monitoring or in prison. The rumours often allude to
this being related to drug or sexual offences.  Does NZ Police hold any
information that means they could not, at the current time, issue a
further statement confirming that “Mr Gayford is not and has not been the
subject of any police inquiry, nor has he been charged in relation to any
matter”?

Police released a statement to Newshub earlier this week on the same
matter, which can be found in the article linked below:

[1]https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/new-zeala...

I have also copied the relevant part here for you:

Police have also responded to the rumours, releasing a statement to
Newshub this week saying that while they don't respond to queries asking
if certain people are under investigation, "on this occasion we can say
that Mr Gayford is not and has not been the subject of any police inquiry,
nor has he been charged in relation to any matter".

I hope that this is sufficient to answer your query.  If it is, would you
please withdraw your OIA?

Thanks very much

Kind regards

Melina

I'm not gossiping, I'm enquiring. The problem with Whyisit's note is that this quote has been taken from police comments made in 2018. The rumour mongering at that stage was that he was into drug peddling but got off at that time

There have been many recent enquiries on the matter and this seems to be the narrative

image.png.70eca2c01ce2ade8bc9c1a07c0140195.png

image.png.dff721cf2fbcf7f0f60e11dbe68ac815.png

The reported language on this matter can be construed to be ambiguous. Why doesn't Jacinda simply get on public television and snuff the rumour out. Why give it oxygen if it's fake news?  Where can the harm be in that?

On the other matter...is Coster married to Gayford's sister? I'd simply like to know the truth.

If she was happy enough to wheel out Cuddles Coster in 2018 to purify Gayford's reputation then it should fit her agenda quite nicely for Cuddles to give us a "booster" and re-affirm that we have pin-pointed the wrong "entertainer".

1 hour ago, Berri said:

I'm not gossiping, I'm enquiring. The problem with Whyisit's note is that this quote has been taken from police comments made in 2018. The rumour mongering at that stage was that he was into drug peddling but got off at that time

There have been many recent enquiries on the matter and this seems to be the narrative

image.png.70eca2c01ce2ade8bc9c1a07c0140195.png

image.png.dff721cf2fbcf7f0f60e11dbe68ac815.png

The reported language on this matter can be construed to be ambiguous. Why doesn't Jacinda simply get on public television and snuff the rumour out. Why give it oxygen if it's fake news?  Where can the harm be in that?

On the other matter...is Coster married to Gayford's sister? I'd simply like to know the truth.

Wouldn't a "fake rumour" - being virtually a double negative - actually mean it's the truth?

1 hour ago, Berri said:

I'm not gossiping, I'm enquiring. The problem with Whyisit's note is that this quote has been taken from police comments made in 2018.

Berri     Did you click on the  url below which was in my posting   dated   09/03/2022

1]https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/new-zeala...

Agree with your bottom paragraph.

Yes I did. Please note the date of Gayford's tweet and then the very ambiguous message for the rest. If it were me and I was accused of the same, my statement would be simple...."no I am not facing any drug charges and I have never been charged with the same in the past". Quite simple. Instead it's diversion language and I can't believe they haven't any PR people who could advise what language should be used. 

This is interesting

https://fyi.org.nz/request/18477-clarke-gayford

Newshub is not an official supplier of information in relation to OIA enquiries. Once again, these matters need to be settled officially to ensure no debate can occur.

Still waiting for the answer in relation to Gayford's sister being married to Coster

Have to wait till well after September & probably after elections held.  Meantime 1 of the men is sitting at a hill with no mates nearby to chat with if anything Springs to mind.  Maybe ask Ex Racing Minister re CG lol

May be an image of 1 person and text that says '9:10 96% Lol now who's let the cat out of te peke hahaha WHERE 1S ClarkE? #ResigaTacinda acinda 2.3K Like 592 Comments Comment Send Jenette Bridger Love it. Yes where is he. Some'

Its an interesting one Berri but, as much as id love for this to be true, I am going to bin it as a rumour. I've heard this rumour from so many reliable sources, its not funny....(think cops, think lawyers, think people who know him personally). Its ridiculous....

That woman is in more shiite than a Moslem night cart operator.

Rather than bag her we should express our sympathy and wish her all the best; for the future, now that she is in a very dark place.  She is not the first, and she will not be the last, woman who has co-habited with a ratbag of the lowest order.  Her incompetent Cabinet is the least of her worries.  Her incompetent Cabinet is our greatest worry. 

On 3/21/2022 at 2:34 PM, Berri said:

I'm not gossiping, I'm enquiring.

I can see that Berri. You're just kind of...wondering out loud. Putting to print the grubby little rumour the snotty boys are giggling about behind the bike sheds.

17 hours ago, Uriah Heap said:

I can see that Berri. You're just kind of...wondering out loud. Putting to print the grubby little rumour the snotty boys are giggling about behind the bike sheds.

I don't think its snotty little boys behind the bike shed....I think it's a question being asked by girls as well....and even being vehemently confirmed by more females than males. I just asked the question because its so widespread.